Men's fashion, how not to dress in winter

Today men's fashion. It would seem that men are very simple. I would even say that the simpler, dressed man, the better. But no, some can not sit still, they want a holiday. Creative soul breaks out, and this man is not satisfied with his jacket and strict coat, do not like it simple and convenient cap boots - he wants to show individuality. And then a man walks into the abyss ... The result we see on the street.

Let's start with the main enemy of man - fur.
It is not always possible to understand ... just remember. Coat worn only in the following cases:
1. If you are gay;
2. If you are a pimp;
3. If you're black rapper (white rapper is no longer possible);
4. If you are Roma;
5. If you're taking the shuttle and a fur coat on her, to fool customs.
All. No exceptions can not be.
A man in a fur coat is a tragedy:

A man in a fur coat is ridiculous and absurd:

A man in a fur coat is not a man:

But there are exceptions. Sometimes the coat can naturally complement your image. If you are Roma:

Or shuttle:

A similar rule applies to all kinds of fur jackets. If you do not want to look like a rose from his knees Gopnik, do not buy myself skins and fur.

Do not relax. Danger lurks a man at every turn. The fur is so simple you will not let go. Meet - Fur his cap!

Required element costume oilman, who came to Moscow to buy
All these his cap does not protect you from the cold. It is unclear how they could be born and to capture the head of Russian men. Please avoid all sorts of fur caps and other strange things.
Suit "merznuschy GopnikĀ»

A similar rule applies to leather goods. Such a suit is appropriate, if you go to winter BDSM party, but not for exploring the city.

Can I wear a leather bucket on his head? No. Leather bucket can not be worn.
Soon the New Year and the people on the streets will wear caps instead of Santa hats. All this fun and one day of the year even appropriate. Important not to forget to remove a funny hat after the holiday. Otherwise it will look as ridiculous as unmade Christmas tree in the corner of the living room in the spring.

By the way, too, need to wear a hat correctly. In no case do not slide it back on his head - or walk in it, or remove altogether. Hat on his head - your ticket to the world of loneliness and misunderstanding.
Normally look man winter is very simple. Enough clean clothes neat. Many people somehow believe that once you can buy a sheepskin coat, jacket or jacket and wear it for 10 years. You can not. Any thing requires care, including sheepskin. Dirty, greasy outerwear unacceptable.

In adolescents, this season is the same wild fashion for bare feet. In the previous post, I wrote that because the girl go, but the young people they are not far behind.
How else should not dress in winter?
I would not recommend you "suit high schooler", of course, unless you are a high school student. Remember - jacket must not be longer than your coat or jacket. There are no exceptions. Nothing should stick out from under his jacket. You also can not wear a blazer for a suit.
Finally. Classic trousers anywhere you can not fill.

Tags

See also

New and interesting