Month to change lives for the better

So, for each week of the plan - three tasks that need to be implemented in their lives. And stay with them throughout the month. Ideally - and longer, but here it is for you to decide.

Week 1. Cleaning the body and mind h6> • up early, around 6 am. Immediately comes time for yourself, which is never enough during the day. Result - peace and quiet, you can not distracted about their business, while domestic sleep. This is the perfect time for morning practices for setting the body on it to get through the day at 100%. Laziness, unwillingness to get up early - this is not an indicator of fatigue. For me it is an indication that you do not want to live my life. Why get up out of bed - there again gloomy morning, subway, traffic jams, work ... Now, if the first thought was "soon be morning - a new day!"? Agree, it is unlikely with such a feeling of getting up early to be a problem. So, it turns out, it works both ways. Life plays all the colors and sparkles - it will be easy to jump in the morning. Or ... would be easy to jump in the morning - and the lives of sparkle!

• Lightweight food. For future changes, we need an enormous amount of enegrii. Probably, it is now being spent to keep our body in the normal functioning state, in spite of the influence of bad habits, heavy fatty foods, pastries, sweet ... Everyone has a list of these weaknesses, underline. More precisely, as appropriate. You can choose the kind of food that you seem right. I believe in vegetarianism and raw food. But one thing I know for sure: bad habits, sweet drinks, prepared food, junk food does not fit into any healthy eating concept. So all this - delete. Portions - reduce, and not load up before going to bed. The rest - listen to your body or nutritionist. The most important thing - not to burden themselves supertask for the removal of toxins and digestion. On the contrary, it is necessary to maximize ease his fate, to feed a light, healthy, delicious food. He will be happy, and you - the energy for action.

• Sports. It's my favorite and most mandatory. Do not tire of repeating - the tone and health of the physical body - a prerequisite for spiritual health. A movement is known - life. So, to awaken the life (and spirit) into the mouth of the body, you have to stir! In any suitable manner you. My options - yoga, running and dancing. Try to move more every day, in any form: to dance in front of the mirror, going to work; abandon the elevator and take the stairs; arrange a full Street workout in the gym, it does not matter.

Week 2. Cleaning of space affairs and environment h6>
• Clean the space. Throw away all! Push on the mezzanine - is not considered. Restore order in all corners on all tables in all cabinets, in all places. Think - every thing in your home takes not only a piece of the place, but also a piece of your energy. Each, even the smallest! It's worth it? In time I was so absorbed by this method that made it in the trash almost all their belongings. Leave only really useful and necessary things, things that you are pleased that inspire you love. Subtle point - if you still keep the bear, which gave the favorite on February 14, 1998, and broke up with her beloved long - so "positive" memories are not a location near you. Dispose without thinking! See - it will be easier to breathe. Especially if you wipe all dust and clean the floor.

• Cleaning the Interior and obligations. Remember how many years you are going to learn English. How much promise to call in the New Gadyukino to Aunt Masha? And how many items you plan out New Year's years was transferred to each fresh list? Think of all these promises made to yourself and others. And decide what to do with them. Options, in fact, two: (1) to do (2) abandon them forever, forever to delete from your list. But if you can not delete Aunt Masha - go straight tomorrow. Do things instead of dragging a load of responsibility and frustration are the same.

• Cleaning the environment. Finish all the relationships that pull you back into depression. Refuse to communicate with those who criticize forever and eternally dissatisfied with everything. From those with whom there was nothing left in common. From those who have nothing to learn. And learn to go, learn to say "no." Allow yourself to be "ungrateful", "boorish", "crazy", "bitch" - if this is the price of freedom. Exception - parents. With them, in my opinion, it is necessary to establish the relationship. As hard as it was not.

Week 3. The plans, goals and dreams h6> • Write and execute plans. We just stayed the same list from the previous week. How about that? Causes joy, enthusiasm and a desire to roll up their sleeves? If not, you may want to erase from him a few more points. Or - to perform them, and then strike. In both cases, you will find a surge of strength and will to live. And yet - to add something that makes everything inside freeze in anticipation. Remember that you love or loved once. Do not forget to plan not only the work and money, but also leisure time with friends and loved ones, time for yourself (this item ever forget all). You need to write a plan that will want to perform, from which will shake the knees and hands itch. All - at the same time. Write from your life book that you yourself would be interesting to read. And in this book to add a specific time frame and concrete steps.

• The list is incredible. One of my favorite exercises. To practice it until now, and each time getting bolder (though seemingly much longer?). It is this: write a list of your dreams that will never come true. Well, such steep and so exorbitant that their performance can not believe the word at all. These include world domination and the desire to climb Everest (and you already 89 years old). Unplug criticism and imagine all the possibilities of the world at your feet, you just snap your fingers .. There are time, money, any desired communication has all the talent you need. What would have wanted? By the way, my first list unrealizable, written in February 2014, at the moment has come true in its entirety. And I still funny how modest I then thought of doing "incredibly».

• Plan on a daily basis. Every evening, write a plan for the next day. Short, rough, whatever - but the plan should be. And in the evening - this is important. Even if the next day you will never remember about the existence of this plan, your productivity will increase significantly. Tested! And another thing: do not forget to look into the global plan and ask yourself - if you move there? But where? And whether you are moving at all somewhere? And why?

Week 4 expands the boundaries h6> • Try to live differently. In the most that neither is the little things. Go to work the new road. Go to an unfamiliar cafe or in a very expensive store. Try a new sport. Try to do what you've never done. Every day, doing the usual things, ask yourself - right now I can do a little bit differently? We need to create a habit of trying new things, gradually leave the beaten path.

• Out of the comfort zone. Of course, all of the previous items, if you really meet them - is not weak out of the comfort zone. But here we go any further, let's look into the eyes of your fears. And not only see, but also fight against them. Here I am a supporter of radical methods. Are you afraid of heights? Go skydiving. Are you afraid of the boss - go to the boss with fresh innovations. Are you afraid of unfamiliar companies - forward to a party in an unfamiliar company. And alone, not to hide behind talking with a girlfriend / boyfriend. And learn to just such field.

• Rest. What do you think - just work? Only rest with the obligatory exit from the house, mandatory shutdown of the Internet, and always alone. And the obligatory (and honest!) Feedback itself. What was that? How did it go, what has changed? And how to live, after all this?
What awaits you in the middle of this road (do not say at the end, because it is an endless road) will exceed your expectations. By doing this (easy!) Things on a daily basis by embedding them in your life, you will feel the harmony, omnipotence, will see the light at the end of the tunnel and the path that will show the right path. And over time, it will turn into the road.

Tags

See also

New and interesting