The most interesting — not the result but the way

I am 43 years old. For a year and a half I was able to completely change their physical condition. When I started, I could not even think that everything will turn out so cool. I want to share my experience and achievements. Not to brag, but in order for anyone to see in my story itself, and could change your life. Conclusions as expected, in the end. Understand that this experience is not unique and nothing new will not open, however, it is important to me, perhaps even more than for you.

For forty years I came in weighing nearly a hundred pounds. With the growth of 172 cm is overkill. On the Internet you can easily find the formula of the ratio of weight and height. So these data when I said that I am at risk for a host of diseases.

I have been doing business, and,as usual, did not pay attention to how, what and when I eat. Morning Breakfast on the run, lunch not always, maybe once, maybe somewhere, but in the evening — first time for a drink. And immediately to sleep, because in the past eight home did not get. Of course, I have from time to time tried to diet, but the result was always the same: 5-7 pounds, which I managed to lose, came back pretty soon. The main trap of diets, in my opinion, is that they have a deadline. You limit yourself, but remember that it's not forever, it will take a couple of months and will be "off".

All this I knew, but to rebuild themselves could not. For forty years I have had high blood pressure — I told her mother, sore joints, back, had constant stomach problems, bad breath and sweating (sorry for such details, but this is important), I tired quickly. Unnoticed in life began to appear, drugs — analgesic, relieves pain and heaviness in the abdomen, lowering blood pressure. I was diagnosed with an ulcer. Had to undergo treatment. But even that is not too be bothered. Many of my friends of the same age also had health problems. My close friend grabbed a stroke at 41. In General, I was just like everyone else.

By the summer of 2013 I lost six pounds because I was prepared for an interesting adventure, which had long dreamed of — I decided to go through the mountains of Adygea, the famous thirtieth route to the Black sea. Of course, the route isn't super complicated, but for me it was a serious burden. Its fortieth anniversary I met in the mountains. It was bliss. So your birthday I never celebrated more and more at cafes and restaurants. And there, at rest after the whole day journey, even drinking is not wanted. But the most interesting was then. Wife met me said I look really good. The trip turned out to throw three more pounds. I felt tired, but the body was incredibly light. Strange feeling. Unknown.

I wanted to maintain this status. But probably not very much. Because almost a year was spent on a leisurely gathering of information about losing weight, I watched videos online, read articles, books. Trying on the information to yourself. During this time I gained almost five pounds.However, by next summer decided to start.

Goal settingI knew that in me at least 30 extra pounds. I wasn't planning to lose weight immediately this magnitude. The whole process seemed easier to break it into stages. Say, "three ten". The goal was: "I want to weigh 70 kilograms". But that was only part of the goal. The important thing is that I had to fix the result and to do it forever, not for summer, holiday or event.To change a life. Neither more nor less.

Stage 1. 97-87 kgIn June 2014, I started. First thing, do meals: excluded from the diet of fast food, sweets, juices and fruit drinks, fried, fatty meat, salad shop, mayonnaise and much more. I drank a lot of beer, him and I broke up too. Began to keep a food diary and made an unpleasant discovery: my total daily calories were around 3000-4000 calories. On weekends and holidays, this figure can be safely multiplied by two, three...Now I have a ceiling in the 2000 kcal. But kept mostly in the range of 1500-1700.

Before I thought all the time to count calories — it's the idiocy and complexity, but after about a month I have memory knew the calorie content of all the products your diet.

Every week I felt better at 1.5-2 kilograms.

As physical activity was chosen Bicycle. Simply because in childhood I was engaged in Cycling and running has never loved — and three kilometers in the school institution has always been a hard labor.

I still had this tactic. I somehow came across a video about how the Japanese eat. They laid out small portions of food on the table. Do not use incompatible products. Rarely mixed. I did the same. At this time I began to understand that love the taste of simple food. Not the salad and mix some ingredients, and a piece of boiled meat and vegetables. No mayonnaise, and lemon juice. At first I was worried if I can live without the familiar dishes. But the rebuild was fairly easy.

Approximately seven kilograms, there was the first crisis to lose weight when the body changes and starts to use the nutrients from adipose tissue.The process was accompanied by weakness, fatigue. I read about it in the literature, was ready and was not going to give up. So it was about three days, but then it became much easier and the weight loss continued. Looking ahead to say that such crises the body is tossed repeatedly. Analyzing their condition and correcting the actions, I either changed the approach or just Napping and continued to operate. Of course, every stage is carefully analyzed, not to make things worse. After about a month and a half I weighed 87 pounds.

Stage 2. 87-80 kgReaching the first goal, I was elated. Understand that losing weight is just a matter of time and calculations. At this stage I was already a powerful incentive. It has become much easier. Added regular exercise on a bike. Learned easier to relate to your new way of eating. Even feasts were allowed to choose for themselves the products and no longer looked like the black sheep, where "nothing is impossible". Respectively, did not cause adverse reactions in others. In past diets is often knocked me off my goal.

At this stage, has managed to structure the meals for the day. Broke it into five or six receptions. Between meals drink water or tea. Every food was considered a meal. Each raisin was calculated. You can find this boring, but I was comfortable. Every meal became a pleasure, a date with a nice meal. Don't understand how before all in a row threw themselves and how to taste if piled one on another. At this point, became the dominant idea that we eat to live, not live to eat.

Stage 3. 80-75 kgas soon as I approached the sacred figure, to achieve a result has become more difficult. I had to carefully watch your condition and listen to your condition. I've learned what foods my body is asking, who refuses, despite its apparent "usefulness".The body was happy, when I felt that I trust him. I became even more to ride a bike. Not too long — an hour and a half — but at a good pace. Suddenly it became easy to walk. Clothes began to distribute to friends familiar. The wife asked: might be a bit early, suddenly will recover again. But I felt so well, even it was terrible to think what will have to abandon this path. Achievement was the complete absence of stomach problems. I ceased to be tired, even with the increase of mobility and regular exercise on a bike, it doesn't deprive me of energy. Hypertension was held. The pulse became low. It was a shock. I haven't felt that for twenty years!

Stage 4. 75-68 kg, This stage took approximately five months. Not because it was hard to lose weight, but because I decided not to hurry. Cycling became a daily. I gradually eliminated from your life unnecessary. The next solution was abstinence from alcohol. Not that I decided to quit, although everyone thought so. That's not it.Just became difficult to combine sports and alcohol. In addition, with my new love of simple food I never received more pleasure from mixing, which involves a state of intoxication.

In the beginning I didn't plan to do it all. At all. I knew that without the extra weight I will feel better, but did not anticipate that my physical condition will change so much. We often don't trust ourselves and because of this, and limit their capabilities. Don't believe us this can be. And it turns out it may even be something and to think terribly. After a couple of months, I met with a friend who is a keen runner. He invited me for a trial run. This morning I ran five kilometers. Of course, in a small pace, of course, feet then a week ached. But I got such a pleasure! Gradually began to run. First — a couple of times a week, then more often, then extended a distance up to ten kilometers. By the summer of 2016, to its 43 anniversary, I was running five to six days a week for 10-15 miles. After a run felt a surge of energy and emotion is hard to convey.Later got a book by Haruki Murakami "what I talk About when I talk about running". It groped their status and confirmed them. Remember, in the beginning I talked about the smells? My metabolism has changed so much that even after Jogging clothes, soaking wet, absolutely no smell.

Instead of conclusionI Now feel the need to broadcast their status to friends and acquaintances. And not only them. To write I also didn't want to. I'm not aiming to help someone. Everyone can help themselves only. Whatever asserted before, that I kill myself, I didn't hear anything. But as soon as the decision took shape in my mind, began to take shape and information field. I learned to avoid what bothers me, and look only in the direction of your goal.

We are all about at this age find themselves at a crossroads. To continue to live as before or differently? Would not it be worse? And, maybe Monday? With the New year?

I'm extremely happy that I chose this path. I do not feel so good. And my family now eats and lives differently. This result is generally beyond me, but it definitely is more important than personal.

One of my friends recently asked me: what, are you a hundred years to live? And I thought — no one knows how many he released. But the time that I have, I intend to stay cheerful and energetic.I don't want to sit and wait when my body will fall apart from old age. I want to play sports, to care, to grow and learn new things every day.

And again. Even now I feel that I have done what you can summarize. I have a feeling that all is yet to come. The most interesting — not the result but the way. So you need to have time to see the new goal — and it all starts again. published

Author: Arthur Manukyan

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: interesno.co/myself/964a25d0355c

Tags

See also

New and interesting