Amazing children's logic and hijabs

In the Netherlands for several years discussed the possibility of introducing a fine for wearing the hijab in public places. Pleased cartoon in the local paper - two Muslim women, one in the usual hijab, the other with tourist tent on the head and an explanation: "The penalty for a breakdown of the tent in the wrong place at 20 euros less than in the wearing of the veilĀ».
Nevertheless crocked to the eye (the local kids call them Zorro), and sometimes with eyes in black figure becomes as if more and more every year. My little daughter first saw sort of ghost in the local mall, a long with open-mouthed astonishment is considered. Arriving home, the first thing the child got out of the closet and large bath towel draped over his head, then the rest of the evening wandering pensively in a form on the living room, bumping on the furniture (for which I respect my daughter is this desire to first understand all of their own, and then to ask adults). Then she sat down in the corner and a long and hard at something pondered - already creaking gears in her little head was heard.
To anything not guessed, baby we finally asked: "Aunt very ugly?" This explanation could think only a woman!
< alistairovereem

Tags

See also

New and interesting