Revelation of terminally ill patients: what they regret?

How often the awareness of something important in life comes too late. With this in mind, we can always benefit from the experience of others, which was referred to us for edification. So did some patients coming up to the edge of his life, namely, told about his main regret: 1. Do not turn everything into a drama. Lament for any occasion can become a habit, and it makes no sense. Do not be drunk with irritation about how bad today was your day.2. Too much worry will not make your life better. Worry, especially about things that have not yet occurred, it is useless and bessmyslenno.3. Find time to start more new friends and maintain contacts. It's a good habit to building a career in the long perspektive.4. Do not cling to outdated attitudes, let things go on as usual. Sometimes people get out of the way to each other. Forced to continue the relationship, rather, will bring more harm than polzy.5. I regret that I was not able to finish what you started. Each new day gives us thousands of opportunities that can not be missed. 6. I wish I had not learned to cook well. Surprisingly, it often becomes an occasion to get together with family and druzyami.7. I regret that I have so much work. In doing so, we may miss the best moments in your life, or be too loaded to truly enjoy imi.8. I regret that I missed the opportunity to talk with their parents before they passed away. You should understand that parents will not always close, but their knowledge and experience can greatly pomoch.9. Do not miss the chance to do volunteer work. There are many reasons to selflessly help people, especially when they are in this nuzhdayutsya.10. Defend its position. Even if other people do not agree with you, this is not a reason to abandon their ubezhdeniy.

11. Do not Taita insults, especially those like the koto. Better to let go of resentment, rather than dwell on nih.12. Do not be afraid to make decisions, or, ultimately, you'll regret the useless spent vremeni.13. Do not change your dream for the sake of others' desires. Be nice to others - that's one thing, but do not sacrifice your schastem.14. One should not worry too much about what other people think. When you get older, you start to realize that the opinions of others do not affect your true schaste.15. I regret that I was afraid to utter the phrase "I love you." Love another person - a priceless gift, even if the love is not mutual. 16. I regret that I did not realize how much I pretty. There are many definitions of beauty, and you do not have to think unworthy of anyone's vnimaniya.17. I regret that I did not quit the hated job. Of course, there had to work to support his family and pay the mortgage, but not every day feel neschastnym.18. Do not let you impose a model of behavior that society expects from you. You must decide what you have, otherwise society will solve it for vas.19. I regret that I did not learn a foreign language. Probably, it could take years, but this skill can be very poleznym.20. I regret that I never spoke to the audience. Of course, this may not be your true calling, but the attempt to commit such at least once in their lives is an important life experience. 21. I regret that I was not grateful. Learn to say thank you and appreciate the gratitude, and you will notice how your life uluchshitsya.22. Travel whenever possible while you are young. The older you get, the harder it is to find time for it, because the more people will depend on your prisutstviya.23. Let physical activity will become a priority for all. When you get older, you realize how important it is to take care of his health tela.24. Devote more time to family and relatives. We all come into this world on a limited number of years, do not take it for granted.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting