As we made a picture of the liquid wallpaper in the nursery

In the new apartment strongly decided not vydelavatsya and expensive repairs not do everything yourself, humbly and quickly.
Half a year of pain and suffering has taught me to break ceramic tiles on the eyes and mount the drywall in remote places. Kitchen, bedroom, hallway - all done, the only thing that's left - children's room. First waited until the four-year daughter will do everything, then her room, but as time went on - and the repair did not advance. Then he sent his daughter to the grandmothers started.
For a child of course wanted to do something special, leaped second programmer virtue - pride. Decided to lay out a pattern of liquid wallpaper, the experience was.
The tree in the hallway did. While laid out - cursed everything, but when finished - even himself liked.

Anyone interested - read on.
Will all 16 photos, please do not break.

The basis taken a picture.
For liquid wallpaper is cool, lots of colors and details will fly away, but even that remains - has issued a lot of brain and patience.

Room ready for Eurorepair

On the ceiling will also be liquid wallpaper, by type of sky. So quick was built in the form of light clouds.

For lack of a projector, the wife of trains in the artistic skills of drawing on the walls of castles.
As it turned out, the lock will draw tyzheprogrammist, but I especially do not resist. I've long since learned that you can do anything, if there is no other choice, wallpapers, we have already bought.

With work by the wallpaper is not difficult, if one color is applied on a flat surface. Pour yes drink.
Thanks to the rest of the programming virtues of laziness and impatience, fotkal that comes to hand, trowel, level and trowel. Wick in Kelme was not blurry, and when looked at the result - horrified, really full photo report remodel, pictures did not work.
But okay, decided not to peel wallpaper, remodel pictures are not going to leave it at that.

While the wife does the rest of the wall and ceiling - I'm drawing a picture.

The technology is simple in Corele desired pattern is a 1: 1 scale, printed on several dozen sheets, the sheets are glued together. And then apply a cloth or all of the wall, draw out, or so strips, whatever you like.

This one is already on the wall of the castle. Castle took with another one, the third comer in Google.

Figure is made, it starts to get complicated. Liquid wallpaper Overall, the set of colors and a little bit poor have quite pale shades, and I would like to on brighter. Scored a bunch of callers and experimenting.
As it turned out, better color scheme to interfere in the water, then dilute this water wallpaper, rather than vice versa - to interfere with the color scheme in ready wallpaper.
But the second option allows you to create the desired colors directly in the course of work, but the colors start to leak and stain the wallpaper hands.

Figure partially done. To apply the following color- should wait until they are dry, ie tomorrow.
Castle I outlines the acrylic paint, so get much better.

My daughter is not very happy with the results, the parents do not play with it and do not give a smear wallpaper.
And yes, I forgot to mention that between 5 and 6 photos gone somewhere for two months, we went on vacation and brought the child home.

Then somehow it was not up to the pictures. Is obtained as in the instructions for drawing owls - when the wallpaper is dry, it should be to finish the details +)
Delineates the contours of stones.

The child is almost satisfied with the new bathroom.

Mom to cut out all the butterflies and glued them together.

Because most of the gallery was not suitable, geypad showed himself very badly at LED lighting, had to grind on the normal nipple fotike, and huddled in the farthest corner of the room and uncomfortable - to make just such panoramka.

All end raskhoditel here more on what to watch.
But seriously, thank you for your attention, there will be questions - happy to answer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting