o.Ko Kood, Thailand

There were many topics about Thailand - Pattaya, Phuket, etc ... But I want to tell you about the most peaceful and tranquil island in Thailand - about. Koh Kood.
Koh Kood is one of the largest and at the same time the most peaceful islands of Thailand. It is close to the island of Koh Chang, but here you will never see a huge number of tourists and noisy beaches. I have to say that the photo-report is not rich, well not bother me ... (18 photos will be, please wait) ...

Probably many interests - where it is and how to reach it ... Being a guest coaching exotic country, decided to choose the cheapest hotel in Pattaya and Koh Kood to leave under their own power, by renting a car (average market value can not remember, because took from Russian acquaintance this unit), he took it for 400 m. Russian rubles without overpayment in installments.

The journey takes about 6-8 hours, we need to move from Pattaya on the main highway to the south of the country in the direction of Cambodia to stop in town Trust, where the ferry station.

4.Priehav to the island by ferry (about 1 hour), first laid out in a bungalow things then went to the beach ...

8. Morning 7-00

11. popular transport on the island - motorbikes and boats, "taxi drivers" are at the cafe waiting for customers

12.ya took their kayaks to swim along the island, worth a penny in the area of ​​200 rubles. per day, sometimes for free could take. 7-00 with many living creatures in the water - all sorts of moray eels, crabs, etc.))

13.Mestnaya parking in front of the beach, tourists there - a lot of Asians from Vietnam, Thailand and China (where they give out vouchers for work as a trade union). Not one Russian have not seen, yet not seen as the arrival of Phi Phi, and it is very rare ...

14.Za me bungalows stand in a row, they give up for 9-10 thousand. Rubles a day, most VIP suites on the island, there are mainly inhabited by Americans, even the stars arrive, the waiter said that Keira Knightley was a couple of months =))

15.foto bungalows

16. There is little I miss the attention from others. Hug me sundry. - There are very small, walking 30-50 m, and the water level will be on the belt =)

17. Photos from geckos not boot), but here, too, with animals. 17 photo gallery ... The latest was little. Picked to share, can someone wants to go on a relaxing stay. Everything all good!

Tags

See also

New and interesting