Over the Krasnoyarsk flew military aircraft.

On Saturday, October 25, on the Krasnoyarsk flew military aircraft. Exemplary performance in the area of ​​Theatre Square pilots conducted aerobatic team "Falcons of Russia". Above the bed of the Yenisei River in the area of ​​Public Bridge flew Su-30cm, fighter-interceptor MiG-31 strategic bombers Tu-95MS.

The event was organized within the framework of information and propaganda campaign "contract service in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation - your choice."

KRASNOYARSK, October 25. / TASS /. Aerobatic team "Falcons of Russia" was first performed demonstration flights in the new Su-30cm rather than the Su-27, said a representative of the press service of the Defense Ministry and the information Colonel Igor Klimov.
"Pilots aerobatic team" Russian Falcons "Lipetsk Air Base was first performed aerobatics as a group over the central area of ​​Krasnoyarsk within the information and propaganda campaign" contract service in the armed forces - your choice "- said Klimov.
He said that before the Su-30cm in a group flight is conducted only group commander, chief of Lipetsk Air Base, Major General Alexander Kharchevsky the remaining pilots to fly the Su-27.

Well, from a pair of words ... family went to this event - the car just emotions. So far, all impressed. He thought to take pictures, video remove - but was all the time with his mouth open, completely forgotten about the camera. So the photo / video will not my.
Photo is taken here, video here and here.

Please do not break, will be 31 photos and 12 videos I finish, I will inform you.

Photo number one

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven

Twelve