What is the special forces in different countries

Many men are not indifferent to the weapon as to fire and to many others. In childhood, many played war games in the yards, garages, etc. And all that is connected with this topic for us, men are always interesting. Therefore, the reason I want to share with you the pictures, which show the special forces and the military in various countries mira.Post not sracha, but just for information.

Special Forces - the elite of any army. To get there - the dream of many young soldiers, but it is not easy, because in addition to good physical shape and training is required from applicants crystal-clear reputation, high moral and combat training, and more. SWAT has a special status within the sectoral departments, its representatives are engaged in intelligence, counter-terrorism, search and rescue operations, participate in peacekeeping and humanitarian operations, etc.

28 photos + text via MOBBI

These forces have in almost every army in the world. Goals and objectives, as well as the composition varies from unit to unit. In this issue you will see representatives of various special forces - from the United States Navy SEALs special forces to Tanzania.

Main Intelligence Directorate of Russia

Huntsmen Corps, Denmark.

Norway Special Forces.

A special unit SEK M, Germany.

ROC, Taiwan

French special forces.

SEAL - "Navy SEALs" US Navy SEALs.

Korean Special Forces.

SWAT Holland.

Iraqi security services.

Sniper, USA.

Marinejegerkommandoen, Norway.

Special Forces of Tanzania.

Forsvarets Spesialkommando, Norway.

KSK, Germany.

Shayetet 13, Israeli Navy.

Peruvian commandos

Jagdkommando, Austria.

Special Forces of the US Army.

Australian Army Special Forces SOCOMD

Special service of Her Majesty's SAS

GSG 9 - Special Forces German Federal Police

Israel's foreign intelligence - Mossad

SWAT - Police commandos US

NOCS - Italian riot police

GCOS - Special Operations Command France

CANSOFCOM - Canadian Special Operations Command

I'm on it all, I hope all of the above uniforms and weapons will be involved only in training and demonstrations. All good !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting