Overhead console for radio

Long wanted something like this, buy 7 rubles Zhabko poddavlivat ... I decided to pile sam.a sho? Papier mache as a child it was
Paneslas. Piece of thick foam knife, hacksaw with a fine tooth, grater with large skin. Layout to vykleyke ready.

Further, epoxy resins, fiberglass. If cho, vyshkurivat necessary with each successive layer to evenly and then it was more convenient. And we must work clothing with long sleeves.

Happened about five layers. And ... the outside layout was plastered with masking tape, then to pluck foam merrier. AAposlya vykovyrki, got this tub

Sorry, not incised tray size pictures are not climbed so Pardonte. Holes were cut regular lights with a Dremel cutter cylinder which (och even came out neatly ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1413372131 [/ mergetime]
Next, try on the radio. Plunges. Along the way, pull the power cord from the ceiling and other cars (I do not fotkal)

The radio has taken root at home

Everything seems to be in the next horosho.tolko Magazev was not gray Carpet stitched devaysa thereof, and an awl is itching to finish ... Exit found :)
Jacket from Tongo fleece color, like the doctor ordered. Adhesive fabric sat amazingly, no creases, leaks, kinks.

What a finish. Established lamp, screws Genuine (only without fanaticism, shtangelem length is checked), the holder of the PTT on riveting. Done boss! Issue price 5 small cans epokidki, 4 pm in the garage of the jacket Losha and truncated. As here you say sorry for the quality of photos. If anything, I'm sorry, I debut

Tags

See also

New and interesting