Fashion model, actress and fashion designer Megan Gale for jobs, health and fashion

New designer swimwear Megan Gale about the secrets of perfect shape after childbirth and advice in choosing the right swimsuit.

Only a few months, Megan Gale gave birth malyutke Rivera Alan Thomas, but she was full of energy and desire to continue working on the next collection of fashion swimwear. In an interview with Vogue Gail talked about the secrets of slim figure after giving birth, and the success of her own line of swimwear Isola by Megan Gale.

On the secrets of successful shopping

"We should not entirely rely on the label on the product. Each dimensional mesh size of the property. The main thing that a good thing the village, regardless of size. »

Designer Megan Gale at the presentation of its own brand Isola

About favorite shaped

"Difficult question, it is as if you asked me about the choice of a single favorite track - the choice is incredibly broad. At the heart of my way of always underwear. Leaf shape balconette my undisputed favorite. I always choose a non-standard combination of prints. In my collection you can combine the top and bottom at its discretion, may serve as a limit is your imagination. It is extremely fun to take part in the creation of their own sets. »

On the work of the photographer Amber Arbuchchi

"I do not believe Amber is open every box. She looked and looked. She was not young, but very experienced. Her position in life was in harmony with the theme of our collection, which she brilliantly embodied in the process of shooting. She flew to the other end of the US for the sake of our project, it was so nice of her. »

About care bathing suits

"The materials of the sewn swimwear require careful care. The washing should be carried out manually with warm soapy water, as in the case of the underwear. Never send swimwear in the wash with other products. »

About beauty-mode during the summer

"Several times a week deep cleanses the skin scrub. Complex moisturizing next step - it requires cosmetics, correct diet and, of course, drink plenty of fluids. Protects the skin from harmful solar radiation, beauty tools with high SPF-factor. »

About nutrition

"For me there is nothing better than a large portion of the green smoothie. Typically, it includes cucumber, green apple, kiwi, spinach, a couple of mint leaves and one or two of grapefruit for acid. »

Tags

See also

New and interesting