Young and useless

Have you noticed how many holёnyh girls hanging around in positions with long but vague names in various state institutions?

They are all as on selection: young, ladnenko in tight skirts and deep cleavage. What are they doing?
Every half hour they go to drink tea every hour - to smoke every two - disappear from the chiefs, called on you.

Chiefs probably appreciate in their professional protege, had encouraged their careers.
My career is very surprised by these girls. After all, in theory, could restrict the issuance of money for their services.

It is clear that a flock of chirping young, ready to come to your office, to be alone, any pleasant peasant. Is it not for this, including as many nobodies are torn into power?

It irritates you? I confess, too. But the worst you have not seen. All these state harems you see only at the level Zemkadastra and his ilk. Above - and the stakes are higher.

Let's look at the reality show finalist Bachelor Deaths Irina Volodchenko:

In June 2013, Irina reached the finals of dubious reality show and in the same year began her career in the Okhotny Ryad, in the State Duma. The current title is long, dull but respectable: Chief of Staff of the inter-faction deputy association "Russian sovereignty».

That is the immediate supervisor Irene Deputy Yevgeny Fyodorov:

Irina loves to travel off-road or, in extreme cases, a helicopter, and to dress themselves in fur:

Decorating decorations:

At public expense travels the world in the delegation for peace in Serbia:

And all this - under the wing of the people's choice Fedorov.

Irina Patriotism is manifested in abundance of photos of her Instagrame Putin and the Russian tricolor on a decorated large carat diamond finger:

So much so that the muddy muddy show finalist distributes interview gloss, signing a politician, and not what it actually is.

Posted in [mergetime] 1410617358 [/ mergetime]
I do not understand what this particular character is doing in government. I do not understand what it has earned a state pension in the future, which is 2-3 times higher than normal. I do not understand what benefit Volodchenko brings or could bring to the country. Though some intellectual abilities, I do not see it. Why do I need it to Okhotny Ryad, its contents and why the government spends my money?

I know when Olympic champion became a deputy. Or an opera singer.

What makes dominated Irina Volodchenko whose achievements are reduced to yield the final reality show, I do not understand. Do not substitute MP Fedorov and his party and the government, and most importantly - those who elected him, having - and having it at public expense - a subordinate?

We can not at public expense to cure children, collecting their funds on the First Channel and Irinochka at this time for the same state expense is flying together with the deputies in Serbia and beyond. Imagine how many children could be cured, saving on some of its flights.

Source: miss-tramell.livejournal.com/622485.html
I have all

Tags

See also

New and interesting