Islamic fashion girls - notes Nafisa Motlak

With one of the projects of the Malaysian photographer Nafisa Motlak you are already familiar. For his next project, she decided to assemble a collection of photos of girls who dress according to traditional canons of their faith. But it is very fashionable and picturesque.

Islamic fashion giant is developing rapidly today. Girls Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran dress like dolls. Studies by the University Esmod Dubai have shown that the global turnover in the fashion industry in 2010 totaled nearly $ 100 billion.

The Malaysian Government is actively supporting fashion business, despite the angry protests of radical religious communities. Each year, investment in this area is increasing. And that's fine: women want to be beautiful.

I noticed that on the streets of the capital and all major cities of Malaysia and other countries in the Middle East, women wear traditional head scarves, pants, but prefer more fancy dress, attractive and thick makeup, flashy jewelry. I tried my best to find the most prominent representatives of the modern world the eastern street fashion.

Tags

See also

New and interesting