The fastest Intel Core

blows away the dust of ages with guides on the liquid cooling system, buy the most fashionable body and the most high-end graphics card! Intel has released a powerful PC processor in its history - Intel Core i7-5960 Extreme Edition. As with all products with the indices of its new processor is designed for fans of extreme overclocking enthusiasts and gamers, yearning for the new kernel and the prospects for their ruthless exploitation.

Fourth-generation processor Intel Core i7-5960X (codenamed microarchitecture - Haswell-E) has 8 cores (16 threads), nominally running at 3 GHz (3.5 GHz in turbo mode). No need to probably say that to unlock the core factor. In general, overclocking capabilities seem very impressive: the preliminary test engineering samples of Russian overclocker, known in the community under the name TaPaKaH, reached 6.25 GHz frequency.

Together with the top model were presented to the public "simply powerful" six-core processor i7 processor with an unlocked multiplier: 5930K and 5820K (Frequency of 3.5 GHz and 3.3 GHz, respectively). All announced models will work with the new chipset Intel X99, supporting Thunderbolt 2 and DDR4; they will be made in the form factor LGA2011v3.
The cost of the Intel Core i7-5960H will be $ 999, 5930K - $ 583, 5820K - $ 389. All processors are now available for purchase in Russia - though, alas, more expensive.

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/intel/blog/236053/

Tags

See also

New and interesting