Collection Kish

Friends !!! Went 180-page Collection of selected poems and drawings fans Kish, published in a single copy in the gift Tatyana Ivanovna Gorsheneva. Tamara is the author of a collection of Sorokin, for which she kowtow.
In this remarkable collection is my drawing.
Link to the collection ...

180-page Collection of selected poems and drawings fans, published in a single copy in the gift Tatyana Ivanovna Gorsheneva,
and the story of its creation originator and author of the idea - Tamara Sorokina:

"The collection consists of 400 poems. Editorial proofreading I did 3 times. It was the most difficult for me. Not correcting itself, of course, and re-reading over and over again these lines full of feeling of loss. Many poems impossible to hold back tears ... kindly envy people who can so accurately convey in verse form the essence, versatility Personality Michael, his great soul, the good and the light emitted from them incessantly, and Love of Michael to his work and to his fans love - in the fact that neither has a biblical sense - which "is kind, does not envy, does not boast, ... thinketh no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth", a love that "never fails." Let Michael himself did not believe in God, it is not so important ...

Significant component of the concept of the Digest was the sequence of poems. This aspect, I paid particular attention. Individual bands, anticipating the immediate content of the book, the poems are Tatyana Ivanovna Gorsheneva. According to his mother. The most important line. Words of the heart, blood ... native title. Undoubtedly.

All the collected poems of fans I broke into several blocks by chronology. One of the first verses of the book written by the author Anna Riabinina during the life of Michael in the last months of his life on earth - in April 2013. He served as a kind of transition to a tragic ... More on the thumb: the loss, held in Eternity, 40 years, 40 days, the first fall without Michael, the first winter, spring, finally, anniversary and 2nd Birthday, we all celebrated without the main culprit celebration closes the book ... very symbolic poem written by Sergei Pozdneev behalf of Michael ... With the lightest wishes from our genius ... I want to say a special thanks to Sergey for such touching lines ... I believe that the way it is actually: where would now neither was Misha, he wants us to all their soul (the soul does not die because, you know, huh?) happiness ... And let every man for himself determine "what the word means» ...

Preparing to publish this dedication, I decided to go beyond a mere poetic creativity, and combine it with the painting, ie make the book is illustrated to include a photo of portraits of Michael, also an expression of recognition and love of fans, which was published in countless social networks ranging from drawings on a piece of paper in the box, finishing works, without exaggeration, the museum level. I thought that these creations are worthy of having their mom saw Misha. Most decided to print on the entire page. Received a total of 156 pictures. Let me emphasize that all the illustrations in the Collection are just drawings devoted to Michael. Photos are not specifically used. The book is sustained in a single creative style.

Separately want to say about the cover. It turned out not all I wanted. Idee fixe was execution by stamping foil portrait of Misha. But in the final form of this variant was completely unpresentable. Inventing new layout in the most acute time pressure. On special originality was no time, but something quite banal, too, do not want to. In the end, I decided to put on the cover of one of the most successful in my opinion portraits of Michael, drawn in pencil. From photos virtually indistinguishable. The only pass it through a color filter. But it is drawing - as a creative title of the collection. Here, on the cover, decided to add some symbolism. In the book, as I have already mentioned, all the illustrations are drawings devoted to Michael. Photos virtually none. There are only three. One - a frontispiece on the title spread, which on the one hand - emphasizes the reversal, on the other hand - points to the author's poems. I wanted to translate this idea for the cover. On the cover, as a rule, in addition to the name specified by the author. In this case the author for obvious reasons could not be specified. The decision came naturally. On the cover, by analogy with the title steer I posted a photo with the anniversary concert of "The King and the Clown", which was held in Luzhniki. The protagonist - on stage, in the image - gives happiness to their loyal fans. Photography fans! Here it is a collective image of the author's poems, paintings, songs that are included in the collection. Each of them - a potential creator of a work devoted to Michael, they each put a lot of soul in this dedication. This collective work. This collection is concentrated a lot light feelings: love, admiration, appreciation, gratitude; There are a lot of hearts. Hearts of those who once conquered Michael Gorshenev. Hearts just those people (of course, this is only a small part), which are depicted in the photo. Fans Lermontov Gorsheneva ... That's what I tell his mom ...

In conclusion I want to note that I tried to point out the author under the poems when he could somehow identify or simply wrote "fan." I admit that the authors could have made a mistake, because not all copying to their page or that verse, signed it, which could mislead me about the authorship. Therefore I would like to apologize if somewhere something is not signed. And the main thing. Thank you, authors, for your work! Without you, this collection would not have been! And thanks to Michael for endless inspiration and for personal example. An example of how man can be.

vk.com And here is my picture.

Maybe somebody will see here and their works. Tamara thank you very much !!! Tatyana Ivanovna years and Mishka eternal memory.

Tags

See also

New and interesting