Home-made Cakes

I saw on the main theme of the cakes from the mastic and realized - they have me! More precisely, in one of my relatives. She woke up one day and realized - it can do no worse than what we vtyuhivayut exorbitant prices and greedy businessmen from Krivorukov rolling pin. And away we go. First things first, so that you can assess the creative growth.

Such is the cake, nepriurochenny, mo in my opinion, to anything. Attempt at writing. But edible - Mastic not to buy, more expensive and not available anywhere else, cover the cake and flowers - a sly way processed souffle candy or something like

17 photos.

Then we went to the holidays

February 23

Before you create each cake is the choice of the composition, taking into account the individual congratulations.

is on DR mom

Respectively - Pope

Just like that - upon arrival

more

I just wanted to try it - you can do this or not? Absolutely completely edible, in my opinion, the main ingredient - sugar.

again

Another creative solution

And now reached the mastic. Or she came to cooking.

close

For birthday fan revolutionary

Technology for producing pictures was born sleepless nights, but it is completely edible

Here the text, and the whole composition is selected by the customer. The plot is confusing, but it's something private, so not discussed - the desire Principal- law.

Tags

See also

New and interesting