Labels 90

Once we began to bring things that we did not have - a delicious chocolate colored, brightly colored drinks and chewing gum overseas. Many people saw them for the first time and remember. It would seem that all these "goodies" have sunk into oblivion, but let's not rush out and see where you can now take these things so popular then. And also, literally, try them: is it true that they are the same they in their properties, as before?

In testing these things brought together people who have seen them "live" and can be compared with a high degree of accuracy to say whether their taste what they had then.

via

Soda Crush, Dr Pepper and Vimto

It was one of the first gazirovok that appeared after we have three main - Pepsi, Fanta and Coca-Cola.

Crush
Crush is your color, color of your life! The first advertisement was just that - in English.
Where can I find
They recently began to be sold in retail stores, in banks 0 and 33, but at a hefty price - about 60 rubles.
On the palate
Unfortunately, their taste is now completely different and has nothing to do with what was then.

Drink Zuko, Yupi, Invite and Invite +

These powders for the preparation of beverages by means of plain water. Someone says that it is incredibly harmful, someone - that is just as tasty and incredibly convenient.

Yupi

Invite

Zuko

Where can I find
They can be bought in some stores, as well as easily find on the Internet. Just enter the name in any search engine.

On the palate
Taste is probably the same. Chewing gum Turbo

One of the most popular and expensive while chewing gum, especially tsenivshayasya because of its leaf with pictures attached to each cud - liner. It was shown photographs of machines, and it was quite large in size, more than other cud (similar to the one in the second picture on the right, but a little more and a little more abruptly with cars than Ford Kuga).

Where can I find
Sold in Moscow in many places, including the different markets, parks and ENEA.

On the palate
The taste is very similar to the original (pictured right). In the one that left too reminiscent but less similar and also insert another.

Chewing gum Pedro
One of the first appeared in our gum along with Donald Duck, Maha and Turbo.

Where can I find
On sale occurs slightly less often, but sometimes also sold.

On the palate
The taste is not very similar to the original, but, undoubtedly, it resembles.

Bubblegum Love Is

She appeared much later Donald Duck, Pedro and Turbo, but it looks like its taste remains the same as it was. And inserts depicting two men with the phrase of love, absolutely the same.

Where can I find
For sale in Moscow, as well as Turbo, in many places, including various parks and ENEA.

On the palate
The taste is very similar, maybe the same.

Chewing Gum Wrigley's

Spearmint, Doublemint and JuicyFruit (they remembered some advertising "no sugar"). Spearmint ask in stores all shy of cacophonous names. Despite the assertion of many that they have disappeared from the shelves, it was full of them.

Where can I find
In any store

On the palate
The taste is the same, the same familiar taste.

Pepsi bottled 0.33
When Pepsi only we had, it was sold in such bottles. In others, it was not simple. And now began to appear the same in the stores along with the plastic bubble.
Then the taste of Pepsi-Cola was completely different. It is, without exaggeration, was simply delicious. Then, when something has changed in the technology of its production, its taste has changed dramatically, and became just slops compared with that which was before.

Where can I find
Sold in almost any grocery store.

On the palate
Flavor 0.33 Water in the bottle is exactly the same as that of the liquid under the name "Pepsi" in conventional plastic bottles. By the way, Coca-Cola taste the same, too, in all the bottles of all volumes.

Coffee «Indian»

When we still did not have a foreign instant coffee, and was only Soviet, occupied the place of the foreign coffee "Indian." It then came all the "Nescafe" and "Cibo", and many will remember, and sometimes warm, sometimes not, just remember the taste of the coffee. Actually, it did not taste a "chemical" as in any "Nescafe" and other freeze-dried coffee, and the smell - natural.

Where can I find
Recently it again began to sell in retail stores, but found it not so often.

On the palate
Try claim that he has absolutely taste the same as that was then, and has not changed.

Wagon Wheels

Chocolate cookies with filling, the very first of their kind that emerged after.

Where can I find
A couple of years ago, began to appear in retail stores.

On the palate
The great thing about his taste - is that it is the same as was then.

Picnic

It was one of the most delicious chocolates, but after factory Cadbury, which it produced (as Wispa), bought by another company, the taste has changed a lot. Now it's just chocolate, like Snickers or Mars. The first advertisement was also precisely this - in English, many can sing camel Kevin!

Where to find the taste
Sold in all stores, but not like the taste.

Wispa

Where can I find
Sold only in stores,

On the palate
The taste is likely not the same as that of the Picnic.

Milka chocolate and Hersheys Kisses, waffles Koukou Roukou, chill Pez candy and chewing Chewits

Koukou Roukou

It's a miracle: Kukuruka!

Where can I find
All they are sometimes sold in stores, or they can be easily found on the Internet.

On the palate
The taste is very similar. Wagon Wheels

Chocolate cookies with filling, the very first of their kind that appeared after.

Where can I find
A couple of years ago, began to appear in retail stores.

On the palate
The great thing about it - is that it is the same as was then.

Picnic
It was one of the most delicious chocolates, but after factory Cadbury, which it produced (as Wispa), bought by another company, the taste has changed a lot. Now it's just chocolate, like Snickers or Mars.

Where to find the taste
Sold in all stores, but not like the taste.

Wispa

Where can I find
Sold only in stores,

On the palate
The taste is likely not the same as that of the Picnic. Chill Mentos

No matter what the day is, freshness you felt you with Mentos fresh and full of energy!

His already know everything, and it tastes had not changed. Somehow, no one guessed then throw it in the Pepsi.

Where can I find
In any store.

On the palate
The same.

Mamba
Nick loves mambo Mambo Olya loves ...
Chewy candies that will be remembered for his advertising, mainly the last phrase.

Where can I find
This candy have not disappeared, and now sold in many stores.

On the palate
Taste is the same or very similar.

Fruit-tella

Chewing candy

Where can I find
You can find and book online

On the palate
Taste is the same or very similar too. The well-known baseball cap with the inscription USA California

It's hard to believe, but they still sell via the Internet. Where they are not known, but the view is absolutely the same as they were then.

Where to find
Can be found online

Similarity to the original
Very similar, even the impression that the manufacturer and the same.

Children's Atlas of "Peace and man»

In this too hard to believe, but someone also sells them over the Internet.

Where to find
Can be found on the Internet, maybe even in some bookstores.

Looks like someone decided to republish or his or create something "on the subject." Unfortunately, it is difficult to say exactly.

Watch "Montana»

Currently available in Chinese manufacturers of cheap electronics and sold over the Internet for a knockdown price. The same lighting, music and metal strap.
Incidentally, in the sale and sometimes there is familiar to many hours of "Electronics 77A", which until recently were made (or now produced) in Belarus.

Where to find
In any stall or ordered online.

Very similar to all the functions and appearance are similar.

Some constantly complain that they lack some things mentioned here, and so, if you want, buy them and enjoy all you like, but can also show those who did not catch this time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting