Goodbye, Summer! Hello Fall!

Well, that ended in the summer. For our Far North, the concept of summer, is very subjective. This year it has been a week, but at the time were at work. Our north, extreme, 62 to the Arctic Circle and the breath of autumn oh so felt. Went today to say goodbye to summer, to work first, ie run through the woods with a bucket, collecting mushrooms, and then sit down with barbeque.

24 photos.

cook your own food. Need pepper and eggplant

I cut portions. and peppered with spices and salt. This is the blank. Fry will be on the grid. But you can on skewers

harvested from the refrigerator barbecue. Marinate overnight. Marinade the easiest and my favorite: a lot of onions, lemon, salt and spices. Kotoproverka right there. From bow squints but never goes away. Yesterday, the portion of raw meat received.

all laid out in a bowl. I like to order. Everything you need is already packed ... Oh, I forgot to say. In a bowl tomatoes and mushrooms in mayonnaise with garlic, too, will be on the grid

came

It is true in the summer and does not smell? Well, okay, but there is still mushrooms. Russules

and more, so grows

black agaric. Found only one, not even taking. Acted as a model

krasnogoloviki or Boletus

they collected a lot.

across large instances

rare, very rare to find white. Yes, here we are in the far north are white. And it is a miracle, maybe 10 years ago they had no

Well here you do not need to introduce

cranberries is not ready yet, but a month later the snow will fall

but blueberries are already well

boletus

well enough. Started raining, so nasty small and not years. 10 degrees and Vetrishche. Put the tent. It is our protection from wind and rain, the summer sun

house ready. Can be located

preparing vegetables

mushrooms

meat

face from wind and rain. Relax, spend the summer, even though it was "worthless." But it was perfect !!! All good. (With number-th photo have confused) not scold severely

Tags

See also

New and interesting