Drank, painted, assembled

Once upon a time, I do not remember why, was purchased by the so-called "wood panels" (for Blondie - is so thin, but wide board). Pine. Well, the year was standing, until I decided to get rid of him.

The computer was invented by the project "shelf for shoes" (or shoe racks).
Fantasia is limited only by the amount of material. In fact - the more cells for pairs of shoes would be, so it would be better.

The project, view a little sideways.

I did the so-called "nesting", in which I was then sawed blank by a predetermined size on Saws for 300r.
Of course, I myself might have to saw, circular saw good it is manual, but the error would be 1-2mm.
Still, losing hands and good eye CNC machines (or whatever they are called).

Figured, so to speak, sawn parts together - as it looks to build.

And I began to collect with the help of corner clamps.
To start I decided to make an additive all the holes, fixing the screw-in furniture Circuits ties.
For some reason I thought it best to first nasverlit holes, then color, but not vice versa.

Actually, the screw-coupling hexagon.

Morin wood (for Blondie - paint)
There is not too much bother, use a water-based stain, dries quickly enough, is cheap.
One layer is applied with a brush.

Stain «ebony».

Circuits, dry up.
Since the additive holes have been completed, and with nano-precision, and say with the usual eye estimation, it was necessary to mark the papers Circuits (where the top where the bottom, a position made in the design), then to gather all in the right order.
(Stickers for some reason, refused to be bonded, and pushpin not want to spoil the surface).

Then, two coats of varnish on each item, with intermediate drying of each layer.
Why is this nail ?! The question is rhetorical.
Once I took him potestit, eventually most of the volume remains unused. So stupid not to buy new.

Varnish is applied with a brush, too.
Best of all is completely artificial, as "mixed" or "natural" can easily leave the bristles. Who wants then they pick out from the surface of the already prolachennoy?
Ideally, of course, better than the spray, but at home it is not very convenient.

Prolachenye (forgive me for my slang) Circuits dry the lacquer is not particularly smelly, so dry you can at least where.
It is best to skvoznyachke lightweight, dries quickly.

Well, some poshkurit nazhdachkoy 1200.
After drying nail surface lightly in something such as dust, grains of sand (to the touch). This, in fact, less varnishing brush, not spray.
After a light sanding these "creepy" disappear.

Well, then we collect the rack by screwing the screws into the pre-drilled holes.

The result was something like this.
Solid pine, water stain, varnish.
No bad, so to speak, formaldehyde resins ikeevskoy dspshnoy furniture))

Tags

See also

New and interesting