Autism and love

When the son of Rosie Stanley Barnes, was defined by doctors as autistic, she exclaimed: "Oh, you do not know that it is normal for me!ยป.

This was the starting point of the author's project. Rosie decided that most people simply have no idea about the faces of autism, the beauty of the world, how it sees sick children.

My motivation - to understand and convey to others the foundation of autistic perception, which can be built of love and support.

All photos posted in Rosie's book, which is sold in large quantities around the world. They are provided with comments. Among the photos have staged, in which instead of man - plastic toys. With their help, Rosie showed that autistic sees the world differently.

Things are not always as they seem. My son feels trapped in a world where everything is turned back to him. And he may long look at this madness. In his world, there is the usual order of us, just imagine how hard it!

There is a tale of the ugly duckling. If the whole world is waiting for you to become a duck, and you are destined to be a swan, you will live and with low self-esteem. And you have to isolate yourself, and you try to see the world. These layers of emotions teach great inner strength. Not everyone and right.

It's hard to eat the ice cream, he sees space as I see it, for example. And it is even hard to keep his hands in front of him a huge world where ice cream takes part micron.

Tags

See also

New and interesting