My trip to the Crimea by car

On the wave of patriotic holidays trends in 2014, my wife and friends decided to spend our Crimea =) Poraskinuv brains vehicle pick a favorite car (sorry golfeyka small for travel), made a visit to the program for at least the Crimean beauties. Final route: St. Petersburg-Moscow-Port Kavkaz Port Crimea Kerch Sudak, Gurzuf, the total mileage of 5800km sostvail vacation. Went 2 the driver, so the route was relatively easy.

So will 28 kratenko gallery with the description, not an Internet fast with me, please do not break down very hasty.

2. On the road is not particularly fotkalis - girls did not want to shoot, and we were busy - watching radar detector and speed) First photo - from the entrance to the ferry at Port Kavkaz. Then we did not know that we have to stand in traffic as much as 31 (!!!) per hour. At the end of this cape are ferries - cork 12 kilometers

3. While there were became acquainted with the neighbors - normal in the majority of the company. The temperature overboard 30 and therefore escaped the scorching sun as they could. I bow to German engineers for the excellent climate folksah. During standing in a traffic jam burned a third tank kondeya to work in the car. Plus refuge from the sun hendmeyd curtains))

4. And 31 one o'clock hell came to an end, we met 3 sunset ... Then he worked on a huge ferry Greek Ferry and a couple of local (20 machines, against 180 Greek). During standing in traffic by flying pregnant with disabilities on the X5 and similar machines, queue, type of benefits. Scary, I must say. In the photo on the loading Jonas, we're caught in the Yeisk

5. Yeisk, inside view

6. In the Kerch arrived about 2 nights, tired and exhausted, so to search the night came just - the first available space on civilian clothes one night)) sfotkatsya kote only local hotel in the morning, because the forces have not been))

7. Next stop - the resort town of Sudak. Great place, would recommend. With housing in the Crimea there is no problem - the local movers and shakers, the sight of a car with Petrograd numbers thrown under the wheels of shouting "Housing is inexpensive, the sea and all amenities !!!")))) We chose a house with a yard, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets terrace, and for 1800 a day from the company. To the sea 5 minutes on foot. Type in the yard.

8. Next to our obitlischem was a Genoese fortress. Pts nice place.

9. Well, as without the local Crimean cat) I love them)

10. What is said in the Crimea empty shelves, and there is nothing in the stores a complete lie. The whole holiday we had fresh food and excellent beer in all of 20re / bottle

11. Local Products. But really a little 1-2 ATMs in the small town, so you should have a supply of Nala.

12. From Sudak we ride on self-guided tours to the New World (chartered boat Crimean)) visited the trail Golitsyn.

13. Bathed in clear sea (of course with the Red can not be compared, but still)

14. Next, visited the plant with tasting of wines (unfortunately I was in the day at the wheel and was in flight)))

15. It would be nice to get hold of a similar pattern in the home collection, but alas, it is too expensive))

16. In Sudak active nightlife. I recommend to visit the Club Asia.

17. Next, the program was scheduled to meet the sunset at Cape Meganom. Unknowingly snooping on our puzoterochke the top of the cape on the road only for advanced machines. I stayed balancing between the tracks and steep cliffs 2 kilometers up, but saw the rise of the shingle 30 degrees in my enthusiasm disappeared and we went downstairs, leaving the car in the parking lot and walk along the shore on foot.

18. In Crimea, a lot older, but very well maintained car (such nice glossy yuzhanochek)

19. 4 days in Sudak came to an end and we gathered again in a way. At this time in Gurzuf. On the way we stopped to see the waterfall Arpat, located in a mountain gorge. We climbed into the mountains about an hour, and at the farthest point, the waterfall we were caught in a downpour, it really points out the possibility of debris flow, because the path we were turned into mountain streams)

20. Sam Falls damn disappointed ...

21. Housing in Gurzuf found as simple as in Sudak. For 2tyr we got to the party at the disposal of a 3 bedroom apartment with a terrace on the roof with views of the bay, Artek and Ayu-Dag mountain. Although we initially confused the carpet in the interior))

22. In Gurzuf bay and clean water ... gone off on a catamaran ride to Artek.

23. Separately, I want to emphasize one of the essential places to visit in the Crimea - Ai-Petri Mountain. There's a funicular runs in both directions, but much better, instead of lifting up the cable car up the mountain serpentine on the bus, the same money, and experience the sea. View of Yalta from mountain with a height of 1234 meters. And yes, all the Crimean Tatars live in the Ai-Petri, be prepared for navyazivomu sErvisu)))

24. 15 years ago vacationing in Yalta with his mother, the then Ukrainian and attended Marble Cave. After this time there is nothing changed)) Just do not advise you to go there on your own car, if not a jeep course of 10 kilometers of road killed raped my golf the whole suspension.

25. Beautiful formation in the cave. By the way there after the surface divinely cool, about 16 degrees.

Tags

See also

New and interesting