Minsk Crimea Gurzuf

I want to tell you about our trip to the Crimea. It picks us up to 7 people, 2 cars and what came of it.
1. After 24 hours of driving, seeing such beauty, tiredness just disappeared. It was hard to get used to flying in bends toward cars. The main rule of driving on the Crimean roads, if not going to overtake - it is better to keep to the right.

2. Well, we got to our house in Gurzuf.
This is the view from our "terrace". By the way, we rented two-bedroom apartment for 7 people house with amenities, kitchen, the cost per day of 800 grams. ($ 1 -8 oz.).

3. In Gurzuf cottage is a museum AP Chekhov, where he began to write the play "Three Sisters."
The photograph, according to local, Chekhov's house (located in a few meters from the garden-museum), which shall be for 1000 c. per night, and painted until September. But I would not advise him to shoot down is rybatskaya bay, so there is a specific smell.

4. Very pleased fearless duck floating right on the beach, alluding who's boss. Bathe once it was awkward, either because they do not want to scare them, or what would have bitten any ...

5. And here at this picture has its own story. In the original version at the designated place "cancer" was a plump little man in striped shorts with a booty on the floor photo. Seeing this picture I was very happy to have found a person who spoils the picture, which further convinced to post our trip. However, upon arrival in Belarus my MCH (under the name SashaA) on the first day proudly displays a photo with the words: "Do you remember there was a man, and the NAV of its no." I asked hopefully: "Well, the source remains?" Of course not ... I asked why I was so upset, I had palitsya that wanted to post trip (I think he's also had a photo picked up, and I have more interesting and would like to be the first, well, that He has a plus sign and I have) ... but Eeeh this picture was .

6. That the actual city beach Gurzuf, I do not know where and how the letter "sic" to go there. Admission is free, "vip" area (under the canopy chairs) 15 grams per hour. or 60 grams per day. Next come the beach resort where the entrance of the resort books. If you really try, you can negotiate for 15 grams. person and hour, as in the "vip" zone, and date. It is a big minus - the beach of stones. At sea, the same stones.

7. We went to Salem, or rather the village. Novofedorivka. Beach without breakwaters, for free, with pebbles and sand. Entertainment and crowded beach in the beginning, if you want solitude and quiet enough to go barefoot on the sea for 15-20 minutes. Instead ducks helicopters then (suddenly).

8. In this house on the street. Sevastopol, 18 square meters. 30 I spent 9 years, the only time it was not a village. Novofedorivka and military garrison Saki -4, entry was only possible with a pass. There is a unique research and testing naval aviation simulator (train) (a similar base exists only in the US). If simple terms - the layout of the deck of aircraft carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov" aircraft carrier last Russian. Here is the testing of technology take-off and landing on a warship, practiced "hooks." Given that Ukraine has no carrier-based aircraft, thread Rentals (used by agreement) by the Russian side. In the square. 29 Timur lived Avtandilovich Apakidze. Great person. The first Russian sea pilots landed on the deck of aircraft carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov" on the Su-27K. After the collapse of the Soviet Union during the second take the oath of allegiance to the new state - Ukraine Apakidze said: "I am their homeland long ago took the oath. Military second time not swear ... ».
Like in 1996 (such date not want to remember), a fighter of my father during the emergency landing, breaking his nose, according to the laws of aerodynamics should roll over and kill him, but that did not happen. Timur, rushed to the jeep to the accident: "I hugged him and was pleased beyond measure! After we had from 1986 go through life. But if he was catapulted, we would have never found out the reason for the refusal. At this time, God has turned in our direction. "
Timur died in July 2001 while landing during performances at Pskov.

9. Returning to the sea. And here is the bone of contention in the political circles of the international children's camp "Artek" covering an area of ​​208 hectares.

10. Pushkin grotto.

11. Slowly moving inside. I could not resist: "How beautiful ..." she heard behind "But on the head and may fall ... anything." It was not pretty, but afraid and wanted to shift quickly.

12. The largest monument Artek - Lenin height of 19 meters. In the words of our "captain" tried to dismantle it, but because of its height it was a very expensive lesson. And so it is, overgrown with grass rastaskannym granite.

13. Visited the water park in Alushta. To our disappointment it is suitable for children.

14. Imitation waves. I speak for the children. Login 2 hours something about 130 grams per person. Generally thrown money.

15. On the seafront of Yalta. Yalta is not impressed one bit. In general, I do not understand why everything is 3 times more expensive. I'm talking about fruits, taxis, etc. Along the waterfront are boats, asked how much it would cost to ride on it to Gurzuf. By the time it's about 15-20 minutes, but at a cost of 2500 grams.

16. Nikita Botanical Garden. A lot of positive feedback. I do not imbued. Especially not like that in order to move the guides or on the same tree, flowers nothing written, go and wonder what kind of crap, and how old she was. The only pleased cacti.

17. Massandra. From the first moments of tasting, it became clear that the taste and drink different things. The cost of 50 grams per person, 8 and 1 vintage wine collection (it's the most disgusting and it was sweet).

18. Balaclava. The underground base intended to cover the repair and submarines. For the purpose of the conspiracy was called City telephone station (GTS).

19. At present, it is the largest of all the declassified military facilities.

20. Oh, Sevastopol! Captains, sailors ... romance ... This pensive look at the endless sea ... Who photographed? Me? And I do not even notice!

21. The sad picture turned out. I do not know why.

22. Our friends left 2 days earlier. At the wedding in a hurry ... Well, almost arrived to Kherson. He flew pump, in Kherson have been able to get it the next day. On evacuator 1 km - 1 $.

23. Leaving the Crimea realized that he was dangerous. You never know that your neighbor buys

24. go-go, golf course, and here opa - a mysterious thing. It is expected that the granary.

25. Dnepr. Handsome.

26. On the last breath.

27. And here such cheerful sunflowers and the mood there, and strength come from somewhere.

28. I liked the statues and fountains made of stone. The cost of those in the photo 250 to $ 400.

29. 40 km from Kiev. Surprised by the number of nests along the road, about 150 meters each and a lot.

30. Here we are in Belarus. All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting