The Story of a UAZka

Pictures of the description, the life and exploits of my UAZ will be about 59 pictures and a couple of videos.

And so. Let's go. The beginning of this story was given in 2009 when I first visited the off-road competitions as a navigator, to describe the emotions that are experienced then, I can not to this day, it was great ... and this picture can convey the kind of epic of what is happening ...
That's when I realized that I always need your SUV is a great attraction for me.
And five years later, when I finally got her husband cheers against each passing UAZ and other lump of mud at 35x or more wheels, I heard cherished: Come see you UAZ, not expensive ...
Describe why the choice fell on UAZ I will not, because now I know it is in the choice of his was not a single gram of common sense ...

Less lively UAZ military gear axles just a week I was able to find right in 500 meters from the house, the car is not rusty, it works, does not smoke, run after the cap. repair 15,000 brush crash course but still ... The purchase price was 115,000

Well, for what is created UAZ ?? course for the dirt, it is in it, I rushed into the next weekend now JEEPovodov, and by the way do not lose face, and just a bridge))

Yes, of course all Horsch, but I still like all-terrain vehicle, not the typewriter on a rope pull, so with the assistance of the couple have been ordered Silverstone wheel diameter 35, and wheels under them, of course, in the standard wheel arches are by no means place, and cut off arches and sills and doors, cutting lines boil all square profile, so that the lift car hi Jack became possible from any side

The wheels are good, but that's just the tractor was running further ...

Along the way, we decided to elevate a little spartan interior, installed a shelf with radio, radio 27MHz and SGU

Wife gave exhaust in the style of American trucks, it is only at first it looked alien, then everything will be as it should ...

Exhaust, was put in place fuel tanks that have been removed altogether, and one tank of 180 liters is installed in the luggage compartment ...

Now pull the release will fail in any swamp ...

At the same time solve the problem of cooling by installing heat sink and fan assembly increased heat transfer from the activation threshold 92C, as well as with the possibility of compulsory inclusion of a blackout ...

And the car seemed to please even started ... My wife and son also enthusiastically embraced the new family leisure ...

By the way, the standard seat UAZ probably originally devised as an instrument of torture, and so they were replaced by our seat from BMW ... Comfort at the highest level, so unless you can say about this car ...

Of course established power, or perhaps impossible vraschet wheel, as well as to put more comfort steering damper.
And away ... First, miserably sunken competition ...

Of course, everything is here probably noticed that something is missing, one of the hallmarks of the SUV ...

Only now carry his wife wire rope hoist is not the right solution so buy a synthetic, lightweight cable with aluminum Clusaz.

And where to put the winch ?? certainly need power bumper, though there is a huge selection of ready, decided that all our hand made ...

And suddenly go away for a long time ?? where we put a bunch of stuff and equipment ?? That's right, in the attic ...

There is a bit of stage images of this ambush, so few of them, so the question arose, and suddenly nowhere to be forward swans ?? put ka comeap 9500 in the rear bumper of power

Adventures are different, including often they can be delayed until the morning ... So that would not be poking around in the dark ...

And so, by the way the regime lights and driving lights ...

side and all will be seen, by the way here perfectly clear as aluminum Sand tracks harmoniously fit into a niche in the attic.

And you can go back, and you can teach the insolent glare rear ...

And now the main thing to remember here that includes some ...

The only way to feed so many new consumers is a more powerful gnenerator ... 120A

Tags

See also

New and interesting