This is Cambodia - no problem

By tradition to announce that this is the first topic on Yap so much you can not kick.
In March of this year, made a short (24 days) trip to Southeast Asia, and specifically by an old friend to Thailand and a bit intimidating their unstudied Cambodia. Flew as always without permits, the route Novosibirsk - Bangkok (S7), Bangkok - Siem Reap (Air Asia), Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh (ground) and home via Bangkok.
Absolutely not pretend to a full-fledged report serious - so travel notes

37 photo.

The cat did not want to let us nowhere, and even promises to bring him something to eat exotic not help

Hello again Suvanaphumi, the main airport in Bangkok

30-40 minutes for passing the border control, luggage and free shatllbas took us to another airport in Bangkok where had to wait 8 hours for the next flight to Siem Reap - the city gatekeeper famous Angkor (for now here's a hilarious plane from the airport)

The grounds of the hotel in which they lived, very different from the city around

Siem Reap

Fruit Shop. Score as always on the first day 5 complete packages of fruit. Not very well speaking bourgeois seller scored on a calculator 22000. Zeros as it is not seen and felt that he asks us 22 bucks, that did not seem hard and expensive for such a number but not expected from Cambo ... turned it into local riel and dollars is 5, 5))
The only country in which I was walking where the dollars are wider than the local money. Risley given only if the surrender is obtained less than a dollar, and in Siem Reap which carry heaps of batchfile Pattaya Baht take only way

Angkor ... hard to say something about this temple complex, lost in the jungle. Only from there brought about a thousand photos, nearly hundreds of gigabytes of video and impressions in a few years. Start upload photos for each visit to the temple - then stretch report on dozens of pages, so just a few photos

Bayonne

Faces of the ancient ruler built this temple

More than two hundred persons on 54 pillars

Former royal palace

Terrace of elephants - it is with her rulers of Cambodia (which in those days was the most powerful country in the region) watched as their troops go to war

And now their descendants are right there paint a picture, which immediately sell for $ 1-2

The number of tourists increased too, pictured hours 8am

Local harsh cock seems he once managed to break out of the vat of soup

Who said you can not sleep and at the same time the most rocking baby

Then there were transfers by taxi to the capital Phnom Penh, and the next day on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand, Sihanoukville. As for me, these days half marathon held in alcoholics and therefore the photo that show no shame left)
Goodbye Siem Reap

And it is a room in Sihanoukville, sea view even from the other white (for particularly bashful there blind :))

And here it is ... mooooreeee

View from the balcony

Island - a nail, one of the most expensive hotels in Cambo, the price tag per night up to 20 thousand dollars, but total privacy and relaxation (rumored love Yakuza members)

Truly paradise, a small island in the sea half hours from Sihanoukville, Koh Rong Samloem, most white and fine sand I have ever seen

And turquoise water

Three people in the front seats except the driver? 15 people still in the cabin? And a couple more on the roof? Yes no question

Smelled than native turned tailpipe Kamaz

Hussars silent! Small place for offerings around the sculpture of the old witch. Well, what else to placate the old witch? Certainly

Peculiar vision of zodiac signs Cambodians hare in my addict

So silent about the food: in the kitchen is extremely strong influence of France, whose colony has long been Cambodia, so delicate sauces, spices (not a hell of sharpness as in Tae and Vietnam, namely spices) make this kitchen for me the number one (well, after the Russian course )

Crabs sauce of green peppers (4-6 servings dollars)

Pride of Cambodian cuisine - amok, sometimes fish, sometimes meat, but at least vegetarian. In this case, the fish stew in a water bath in coconut milk, palm leaves - insanely delicious (3-6 dollars)

Freshly caught fish, grilled (0, 5-2 dollars for a fish)

What is the local sea cockroaches, with these great sauce salt, pepper and lime juice (the portion of the 10 pieces - US $ 5)

Delivery of fruits on the beach

Khmer Kotan hello

Then another was Pattaya, Bangkok and the way home, but that's another story. A farewell evening beach in Sihanoukville, that does not sleep until dawn.

Posted in [mergetime] 1405504072 [/ mergetime]
And I have all, thank you all for your attention :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting