11 klassnitsa from Turkey was the highest woman on the planet

17-year-old girl from Turkey named Rumeisa Gelgi (Rumeysa Gelgi), the growth of which is 2 meters 13 centimeters, was officially declared the tallest girl in the world. Rumeisa Gelgi received an award from the Guinness Book of Records at a special presentation held in her home town of Safranbolu, Karabyuke.

Rumeisa is a student of 11th grade of high school and lives with his parents, older brothers and sisters who have absolutely normalnyy. growth

High growth Rumeisy caused disease called Weaver syndrome - a rare genetic disease that causes rapid growth. Also the girl unusually large hands and feet. The size of the foot corresponds Rumeisy 47th size men obuvi.

High growth is causing the girl a lot of inconvenience, including the movement. To walk, she uses specially made for her wheelchair and walker. Footwear for girls also made individualno.

"It's fun and makes me feel special. Growth will allow me to easily look for the highest shelves, and besides, no one can look down on me "- quoted girls Mail Online.

Dr. Omer Hakan Yavasoglu conduct formal measurement Rumeisy that, under the rules of the Guinness World Records, you need to spend three times in one day. "Guinness World Records recognizes the extraordinary people worldwide. Rumeisa demonstrates incredible stamina and courage, living with the illness, and it is an honor to meet her and award her the title, "- said the official representative of Guinness World Records Seyda Subasio-Gemisi.

Doctors assured Rumeisu that it will not continue to grow, so that she would not be able to break the record of the highest living person on earth and his countryman Kosena Sultan, whose growth is 2 meters 51 centimeters. Previously, the highest Canadian girls think Anna Haining Swan, the growth of which is 2 meters 41 centimeters. And the tallest man in history is the American Robert Wadlow whose growth in 1940 is 2 meters 72 santimetra.

Rumeisy record will be submitted to the Guinness World Records 2015, which will be released in September.

Source: fedpost.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting