Highest parents

When parents - the tallest married couple in the world, there is a chance that their children will also stand out from the crowd to its growth. And the latest addition to the family Keisha and Wilco van Kleef-Bolton is no exception. Their daughter Iona and weighs 4 kg 2 has a length of 56 cm. Only 2 percent of newborns can boast such a significant "growth» .

Keisha (up 1, 98 m.) And fork (growth 2, 13 m.) Of Dagenhema Essex They now take pride of first place in the Guinness Book of Records as the tallest couple in mire.

Says 32-year-old Keisha: "I love being a mom, and I love to watch my children grow as tall as their parents. We would like to be the highest in the world, the family, and we can say that we are on the way to achieving this. In high-growth advantages - for example, I always see her children, wherever they may be. They, by the way, every year more and more difficult to somewhere to hide from the fact that they are growing rapidly. I'm so used to our high kids that Jonah seems very tiny ».

Keisha wore men's clothes when she was pregnant, because for such high maternal do not sew special platev.

Keisha met Wilco, who worked as a security guard at the school, in a special club for tall people. She liked the way he dances. When they married in 2001, then immediately changed the door frames in the house, so as not to bend when passing from room to komnatu.

Wilco says: "Jonah is a fantastic addition to our family. Lucas and Eve's crazy about her. The biggest problem at the moment is to teach our children to ride bikes because when our growth, we have to constantly bend over, and this causes pain spine.

Generally tall people a lot of domestic problems - for example, it is very difficult to find clothes and shoes, I'm not even talking about the fact that she liked it at all difficult to buy. Keisha is women's dresses as shirts. Of course, there are pluses - I never have to take the ladder to take something from the top shelf. " In high-growth advantages - for example, I always see her children, wherever they may be. They, by the way, every year more and more difficult to somewhere to hide from the fact that they are growing rapidly. I'm so used to our high kids that Jonah seems very tiny. "

Source: www.terra-z.ru/archives/27612

Tags

See also

New and interesting