Metalfest Copenhell (Copenhagen, Denmark)

The idea was inspired by a post recently read a report about the "invasion" and the wishes of the public (by Laika comments) see my visit to the Danish rock fest Copenhell, rather, metal-fest, this is the specificity.

The report will be built on telefonofotkah because serious photographic equipment was banned Bringing and soap dishes now fotkayut worse phone (and I do not have it). At the end I add some photos accredited photographers.

31 photo.

A few words about the event and the history of: Copenhell - heavy metal music festival, which first took place in Copenhagen in 2010 (Copenhell 2014 - the fifth anniversary of the festival). Until this year, it consisted of two days, this year in honor of the anniversary organizers presented the metal fraternity already four days. Since 2010, on the stages of Copenhell we had to play such legendary bands like Deftones, Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies, Behemoth, Napalm Death, Korn, Judas Priest, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Marilyn Manson, Lamb of God, Immortal, Anthrax, Gojira, Mastodon, Soulfly , Saxon, Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Black Label Society, Finntroll and a lot of other world-class metal names.

But enough of the lyrics.

Venue meets veloparkovki audience. Biking in Denmark, how shall I say, in general, without in any way, so we arrived a little later there may be some trouble finding the place.

I have seen and also parked his like this:

Official logo Copenhell - tolerant burning churches and mosques. The subject is dominated by satanic theme of the festival. Merch shop sells this symbolism in various versions - shirts, caps, shoes, flags, bags and even vinyls on cars.

Especially for the event was made into a fortress bitch Baphomet 66, 6 degrees (to the manufacturer insists on the skull of a goat). All edalni buhalni and also keep the brand - you can not buy a simple burger - only "hellish charred pork", "devilish hot dogs" and so on. Just about the prices of drinks and food - I was very surprised to learn about the prices of "Invasion" is poured a great Carlsberg 220 rubles / pint. At about the same cost range food.

It was impossible to carry her, but it was not a serious shakedown, I quietly sneaked several dose plastic bottles of 0.1 liters. aquavit (Danish vodka) without problems =)

Thus, line-up for the coming days:

I admit, I'm a fan of old school, so my shortlist was as follows: Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Anthrax, Obituary, Behemoth, Black Label Society and Finntroll. Megadeth canceled performance for a few days because of the death of his brother bassist David Ellefson, peace be upon him.

Of course, one way or commercials, I spun at the other scenes, and heard a lot of good things, but I just love to stand in the first row, or as close as possible to the stage, so in order to care for my ears were their favorites. Of course, Anthrax:

The sound is excellent. Giving back on top. The audience is happy.

The festival is three scenes. The biggest, for the headliners, let fire and smoke rings of hell before each concert.

Behemoth, once foolishly expelled from Russia for violation of visa legislation not so long ago, too bad Pozega crosses the affliction Fire.

Obituary - all right. Old school.

The first day ended with the performance of Iron Maiden, then I provaflil a bit and could not get to the stage, but it was still great poorat. In addition to scenes with large monitors and speakers are positioned so that even people at a great distance (on the hills) was very well heard.

Show Meydenov was OK - Bruce Dickinson rode as a boy, the air blown sheaves of fire and fireworks, the stage went to the big doll, the scenery changed. Played fair. You can not say on the day of Sepultura, because of them I missed Finntroll (to take place at the scene), but they were able to light a little. Almost nothing.

Andreas Kisser in the best tradition, but played with a guitar, me enough decibels!

This picture I called «Copenhell: your girlfriend will not give a shit long hair on your shirt."

Hear and see all I did not have the physical possibility - many concerts ended in after midnight, and it was everyday, and work has not been canceled.

Seamlessly move from the stage to the audience and its entertainment. Festival - it is not only performance, but also the side effects, such as wrestling. It would seem, why and where he immediately? The explanation was found. Wrestlers were divided into two teams - metal and hiphapery. Victorious place unconditionally got metalheads. Hiphapery were destroyed by the delight of the crowd.

How about to release energy at crash site? Easily - take a sledgehammer or a bat and go to smash cars:

That's really never thought that in this place, I hover on a good three hours - Metal Karaoke. Boys playing the famous old school repertoire, singers - from the audience. Here I completely lost my voice for Seek and Destroy Metallica and Slayer hits the rest, Ozzy Osbourne and Megadecov.

Despite the provocative image of the festival (inverted crosses, hell and Soton) prevailed at the festival fun and friendship. Danes themselves are very comfortable with the religion and pampering with Christian and Muslim symbols, despite the fact that all public holidays in the country - religious or pagan (with the exception only of the Constitution Day, and it is technically only half a day).

Menacing black metallers:

And the classic thrashers:

Speaking of children. In the same post, the "invasion" of the people resented the presence of these. Why not?

Or like this:

A few words about the organization of the facilities - toilets, outdoor urinals (with holders for beer!), Bars, ATMs, charge mobile devices, lost and found, earplugs, a tent city for visitors, and of course the ambulance. I forgot input for all days is 6,000 rubles. But I bought a couple of weeks ticket to Wanted Ads for 4.000.

I want to complete the pictures, which were taken by photographers with accreditation, and which, in my opinion, convey the atmosphere exactly as I saw it.

The main stage at night:

If you still have power:

Enactors:

Places to stay:

Pub:

Recreation area:

First row:

View of the area at night:

Black-and-metal audience:

Performance of Twisted Sister:

Crowd surfing (as well as slam, moshpity, serklpity - it was):

Posted in [mergetime] 1404820684 [/ mergetime]

On this, let finish (read - you can break!).

And if suddenly in 2015 accidentally find yourself on Copenhell, write, shook their necks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting