Animals cars! Everybody look :)

Today we have a selection of the beast-cars and not only.

Meet the car-wasp, car-koala, a car-snails, etc. And pay attention to the Chrysler Crossfire.

This is a masterpiece!

It will be fun, I promise :)))

Let's start with the toon.

Rolls-Royce mega similar to Millhouse of cartoons about Simsponov. It looks like England and highly respected American animated television series that

Volkswagen Scirocco in the latter body really reminded me of the heroes of the cartoon "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", although the last time I saw them 15 years ago.

This Marcos just exactly like Kaa from The Jungle Book (Mowgli's nashinskie).

Well, this is a classic! Volkswagen Beetle is so similar to the bug that the world was a whole army of cars of this model, painted by various insects

I never would have thought that the world's fastest car Bugatti Veyron so looks like a koala. Hey, Veyron owners, not Spectacled you ride on them now? :)

My favorite option! Chrysler Crossfire is so similar to cocoa pooch :) No wonder these Chrysler fell so in the secondary market of Moscow.

Lotus Elise looks well, just like a wasp! Or wasps now mow under it, I do not know :)

This sports Morgan Aero clearly reminded me of a cat with a squint!

This Lancia and named accordingly - Hyena.

Toyota iQ sold in the Russian market. As these fish :)

My long-standing dislike of the French car industry output found today :)

And once more!

But the same old love for cats pushes to hasty comparisons. But very similar, in my opinion.

Seven of the latest version of BMW just sick. She looks like a hippo and a viper at the same time!

Our old friend Fiat Multipla. Shaped platypus! :)

Also member of the previous rating - Nissan S-Cargo. Escargot is, if you take the translation of the word "snail" into French.

Selection as always subjective :) You can and should argue, as well as add their own versions. The census also welcome!

virusog

Tags

See also

New and interesting