Watchdog hamster

Were tried:
 - Sticky tape laid out on the headboard. (In the end, they tore off from midnight opoloumevshego cat, just without his scalp have left).
 - Unloved cat scent of ylang-ylang. (Cote spat on what flavor he disliked).
 - Tangerine peel in large quantities (Cote fastidiously posshibat skin on my head in the process fell behind them himself).
What else can you do? With bryzgalki under the pillow, I was asleep. The cat runs away, then returned.
Two days ago, I post it in the community cry from the heart. Received a lot of feedback. The two went into business immediately.
As promised, report.
I like simple and easy to implement ideas. Therefore, proposals to nail the shelf to the bed, to the cat, to my mind, it was convenient to her fall, have been postponed until later.
To begin, I took the baby six balloons, inflated and squeezed pimpochka between the wall and the bed. It turned out very nicely. My husband and I admire them and went to bed.
In the middle of the night slammed a shot. Awake, I decided that the husband shot the cat (although the only weapon in our house - a water gun).
When turned on the light, the cat was sitting on the floor surrounded by scraps of blue bead and squinted with displeasure. He was given a kick balls moved and went to sleep again. It was our strategic mistake proves how little we know about cats.
The second and third balls he blew twenty minutes later and rode away, laughing derisively. Husband persistently asked me to remove all and end today with the experiments. While I hid bulbs in the closet, the cat crept up to the largest and banged on it with his paw.
In net result: minus four ball minus two hours of sleep, minus eight yards of nerve fibers for two adults. Plus fun cat.
Then, in the case went fallback. All headboard was laid foil in several layers to rustled loudly. I assured her husband that he can now sleep soundly: to foil the cat is not exactly sunetsya - afraid.
In general, almost happened. The cat came in a couple of hours when we went to sleep. Jumped from the cabinet to the foil. Foil rustled, terribly frightened cat, leapt into the air and fell on her husband.
In net result: minus ten meters foil minus forty drops of motherwort for two adults. Plus fun cat.
So, I had a problem with which I came into the community.
Once the foil balls did not work, I began to think the other way: how not to let the cat in the bedroom at night.
The first was used Repeller cats. Unfortunately, the cat did not understand that this repeller. But realized husband who frowned, sniffing and eventually asked to ventilate the room. So I now have a repeller husbands who need to - I can give.
About the same stupidity turned the bowl with water. We put him with the expectation that the cat will splatter, and forget about the bed (he loves water). Calculation of half-justified: cat lapped, but forgot about the bed.
At night he rode to us, shaking his wet paws. I awake to show that their had twenty-two. Ten he stepped on my face, the rest ran on the blanket and sheets.
Finally loudly kissed her husband's nose, tknuvshis it wet face, dripping with water.
Thereafter husband said to hell with it, with the interior, he agreed on the shelf.
Brought the evening board with lacquered edge, fumbled two hours cursing an innocent bed and finally prisobachil. I wanted to say that it's better to have a cat falls than this figovina (from under her alive would no climbed). But looked at her husband's face and decided to remain silent. Okay, I think, go to sleep one night - and then I take off her from sin.
In addition, before bed and ran to the child scribbled on her their toys. I waved and did not swear, because wondered which of the relatives of the child will grow if we bury beneath a shelf.
(I must say that I was worried for nothing, as it turned out, my husband nailed it on the conscience).
At night the cat came to the shelf. Imposingly walked up to the middle shelf and paw touched one of the toys. It was a hamster interactive "ju-Zhu Pets».
From touching the cat's paws hamster involved. Invitingly exclaimed: "Abuzyuyuyuyuyu-zy!" And ran to the cat, glow with love.
I'd love to tell about what happened next. But I will not lie: we have not seen. And all the cat until the morning is no longer seen. Hamster ran to the edge of the ledge and suicides, like lemmings jumping off a cliff into a basin of water.
Result: we removed the shelf.
On the back of the bed now sits guard hamster. The cat does not go into the room. And if he happens to see a hamster in a half-open door, it swells to the size of manul and retreats in horror.
vk.com/catism

Source: vk.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting