SAU FV304 Model 1/35 scale

Recently I read a post about the assembly of T-90 and decided to put his last here assembled model. Already laid the photo on karopka.ru and forum WoT. Just remember that it is on Yap saw someone's construction, in the comments and found a site karopki I tightened)) Maybe my post also inspire someone to build models like me. That is to say, pay tribute Yapu)

13 photo.

Brief ACS:
Project Light ACS developed by Vickers. Development of machines began in 1947, but the layout was made only in 1953. By this time, the concept of the ACS LLC and the project was closed.
Plus, it's the fans in WoT art and play it delivers a lot of positive emotions)

The network has two drawings, one old sketch and another large-scale drawings, but it seemed to me that he copied a prototype of the WoT. I tried to do something in between. This is my third model and the first home-made.

The model was constructed for three months, most of the time took the manufacture of models and drawings. Basic Materials: 2, 1, 0.5 mm polystyrene doshirakplastik, pivzhest, wire, old gates.

Rollers were made using 3D printing, large body parts cut by laser cutting. Track teams from Cromwell used as the closest of the running, trunk Aber from the Finnish BT42, fire extinguisher Aber, lamps and lanterns Elf, bolts and nuts Meng, Bren gun from MasterBox altered under the disc magazine, tools and other attachments homemade.

Stand - Frame from Ikea, the base - gypsum, sand, PVA, small stones, grass - ground foam and santehlen.

Painted in acrylic Tamiya, Wilder and homemade remover of oil, pastel pigments earth tones.

Thank you for your attention, if you would be interested I can put pictures in the process of construction.

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11

photo 12 (before painting)

13 photos (images of the prototype of the game)
I have everything!

Tags

See also

New and interesting