Celebrities blonde, hide your natural hair color

Kristen Stewart - one of the famous blonde celebrities hiding natural shade of hair. Kristen played the iconic image of the brightest ever invented brunette, Snow White. The natural shade of hair Kristen - a reddish blond, but the actress prefers brown shades. Blondes can be seen except in certain roles, as it was in the film "On the Road».

Katy Perry looks stunning with neon shades of hair, but the singer prefers dark colors, as opposed to its natural light shades. When she returned to blonde hair, her hair looked bleached and unnatural. The singer continues to experiment with shades of hair, but at the same time trying not to return to the natural light color.

Famous for its lush red locks, Amy Adams still remains blonde who hides your natural hair color. Adams has long been a blonde, at the beginning of her career, but her time has come just when it is repainted in a red. Her skin tone is perfect for red hair. Amy Adams will be blonde, but only if required to do so next role.

Another red-haired actress Emma Stone, is actually a blonde girl. Actress everything can not finally decide, be it blonde or redhead, moving periodically from one color to another. The actress sees himself only redhead. Her mother also has red hair, but also like Emma and blond, so we will see a series of experiments with the shades in the images of Hollywood actress.

One of the most famous Hollywood celebrities hiding natural light shade of hair, it's Leighton Meester. She did not need to become a brunette for the filming of the TV series "Gossip Girl," but she made such a choice. She repainted just before the casting for the role in the series and it does not want to go back to the original tone, preferring to remain glamorous brown-haired woman.

Hiding natural dirty blonde hair shade for a long time already, Angelina Jolie looks much more spectacular and brown-haired brunette.
The actress tried on the image of the blonde in the movie "Life or something like that" in 2002, but only once again proved itself all convinced that the image of the blonde - it was not her choice. She is much better with dark hair, which give a nice contrast to her complexion.

Rejecting the natural, dirty-gray hair color, Sofia Vergara stepped to the next step of success in his own career. Colombian actress was one of the most important roles in the TV series "Modern Family" after changed hair color. The actress says: "When I first came to Hollywood, I did not get good roles because that does not look properly, that is, did not look like Latina, according to directors and producers with whom I have encountered. In fact, Latinas can have a variety of shades of hair growth and appearance, but who am I to teach these people when I need a real job? We are the team decided to repaint my hair a darker shade that they go well with my accent. And it worked. " This story told actress magazine Glam

Many consider this the brunette Olivia Wilde, but of the few celebrity blondes hiding its natural shade of hair. Her first role - a role of the blonde. Then Olivia dyed a dark color, creating a perfect contrast with a touch of skin and drawing the immediate attention. The actress began to look more mature and effectively with a new darker hair color.

Christina Hendricks became red in the age of ten. However, she never returned to the natural light shades of hair. Inspiring way for a change of color became her character from the TV series "Anne of Green Gables." "There was something in her manner that was close and clear to me and I wanted to be a redhead like Anne," says the actress.

Gorgeous brunette Ditta Von Teese - the most amazing event in this collection. Who would have thought that a spectacular brunette Dita is really a blonde, and hide your natural hair color? It is impossible to imagine a blonde Dita Von Teese, as a black hair color - is an integral part of her glamorous image. The model and dancer was originally blonde Heather Renee Sweet, before becoming a cult persona Dita Von Teese.

Source: womenitems.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting