Started production of wireless sensors nooLite

This week happened what many enthusiasts have been waiting home automation - Belarusian company & quot; Nootehnika & quot; started production of wireless sensors nooLite: motion sensor PM111 and Temperature / Humidity Sensor PT111 .

Wireless Motion Detector PM111 h4> The sensor sends the attached power unit on command when in sight moving object whose temperature is above ambient temperature. If for some time motion is detected, the sensor sends a command block tied off. Time to turn off the unit and sensor sensitivity adjustable regulator on its case. There is also a photosensor, with which you can configure the sensor to send commands only in the dark.

The range of the thermal sensor - up to 5 m, the time before shutdown can be configured in the range of from 5 to 21, 8 min. Maximum distance to the power unit - the same as in the other consoles nooLite - up to 50 m. Power - 2 AAA batteries (& quot; мизинчиковые"). The manufacturer claims that one set of batteries from the sensor will operate for at least 1 year.

The cost of the sensor - about 750 p.

Temperature and humidity sensor PT111 h4> This sensor measures the microclimate (temperature and humidity) and sends them via radio to the Ethernet-gateway nooLite PR1132 . Gateway displays the received data in its web interface. Also, the sensor can operate in a thermostat or girostata sending attached power unit control commands to maintain the desired indoor temperature and humidity levels. For example, in the mode girostata sensor may include an exhaust fan in the bathroom, if there was the humidity higher than permitted.

Unfortunately, the PT111 sensor is not compatible in USB-receiver nooLite RX1164 . More specifically, the receiver can receive control commands for the power block, but can not receive any command data. This is due to a change in the protocol nooLite, occurring after the start of production of the receiver. Ethernet-gateway comprises a different version of the receiver and may receive commands from the data. Probably in the future there will be a new version of the receiver or, mb the ability to update its firmware.
The sensor may be operated at temperatures ranging from -20 to +50 ° C, the threshold value can be set from 5 to +30 ° C (in the thermostat), and from 5 to 99% (mode girostata). The remaining parameters - the same as the previous sensor.

The cost of the sensor - about 1400 p.

Instead of a conclusion h4> Personally, I'm waiting for these sensors is very long (almost a year, as soon as he learned of their development). Start of production was postponed several times and I am very happy that it finally happened. Slightly distressed value of the sensor temperature and humidity, as well as his inability to work with the adapter RX1164 - I will watch over them and wait for the development of a new adapter. Regarding the motion sensors - I planned a year ago, where they were put - plans will be realized soon :)

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/228343/

Tags

See also

New and interesting