Creating a bicycle "No name"

In continuation of last year's theme of creating bicycle
"Shaitan Arba»

I'll show you how a new cycling season in 2014 created a bike «No Name»

«Previous my bike was assembled on a road frame. Tasks (lightness, compactness and speed of movement) were carried out with a vengeance, and by the middle of the season I started to think about the next two-meter monster for imposing, lazy cruises. Like a low-slung, wide wheels and frame a custom look. Previous projects bicycles were tied to specific topics, so that friends and acquaintances threw the photos on these topics. Therefore it was decided to do a bike without any semantic meaning.

Long winter evenings were spent for the development of a drawing of a bicycle. Upon completion of the project it is time to translate the whole thing in the metal. All of the sheet metal are cut by laser, to the fork of the frame has been selected and a square profile cross-section of 20 mm and 15 mm.

In accordance with the drawings rolled pipes, ottortsevali lined pipe on a flat surface and have taken on the point, and then put on the slipway and scald. All work was performed by the velokluba Iron Wheels and argon welding Sensei Daniel Pryanikova ».

Nezamerzayki a break.

Creator.

Bought komplektuha.

Frame before assembly.

So the project is ready.

more

more

else.

And more.
Author - vk.com/stogom
Via
I finished. Author watching this topic. If you are interested, you can ask questions.
I finished.

Tags

See also

New and interesting