Patriarchal American weekend

Hello. Today I want to introduce you with peace of America, remote from civilization country. Or rather tell you about the weekend we spent in New York Upstate, in the mountains, removing the small house at the campground for campers. I must say that America is the country roads leading God knows where. The road is not always good here, especially in areas remote from large population centers, areas and I'm not as experienced driver, a couple of times I almost put down the bricks . Photographed everything I could, but choose the best not to bother. The text will be detailed, please do not break.

PS: The cost of rent was $ 239 + their products.

Photo 49

1. 6am. We arrived late on a Friday night. Woke up from the cold, despite the fact that the house was a condo. By tradition, the morning photo from the toilet.

2. All, as usual, in the best tradition. Smooth-shaven green lawn with barbecue and towering over the camp American flag.

3. Sun until something like were showing through the dense mountain mist.

4. Near the river. Kind of really beautiful. So nice to contemplate nature, even when people are asleep and do not hear voices. Only the birds chirping and the fresh air.

5. And here's our camp when viewed from the river. Houses made of natural wood.

6. This is our cabin. On 4 hospital beds.

7. On the front porch with chairs. Great evening to sit with your feet on the veranda and pirila look at the sky and the many fireflies, which unfortunately the camera could not capture due to technical reasons - not prof. technique.

8. Another BBQ colo home. Nothing special, except that we again without skewers and more without food, but more about that later on.

9. Predpurezhdenie not put the car on the lawn. It is reasonable if there is a car park, covered with gravel. I call it cultural multur

10. A small lodge with logs for those who do not want to make a meal on the coals are ready, and ice in the fridge for what would be departing could put it in the bag fridge with leftovers. Incidentally payment for firewood and ice on the departure from the camp. No aunt Darling does not go and does not count, but who took and how much someone burned.

11. For those who are interested in the cost of wood. $ 5 for one box, which is a shelf at the lodge.

12. On the street stood a tractor. By the way, I obratilav understanding that people love their land, they live literally everywhere and always, that it is cultivated. We passed a strawberry farm, and could, if desired posobirat strawberries together with farmers. Rural agricultural machinery was on everywhere, here it is held in high esteem. Because a lot about a lot of cultivated fields.

13. Paul is good, but all interesting as there inside the log towers :) Here is a chair - Rocking in a gas fireplace. I dash off plenty. I love these things.

14. By the way, please note. On the wall hangs a sign. "No animals, thank you for not smoking and delay their departure from apportamentov will cost you $ 50." So it is not particularly zasiditsya and pet not come.

15. Wooden cottages, despite the fact that in every room of the fire alarm, anyway, grab a fire extinguisher and mascara.

16. This is a small kitchen. On the gas stove. All necessary appliances in the kitchen there. Plates, glasses, spatulas for grilling, frying pans. Top, as you can see from the decor wicker basket. And like all the decorum nobly, and I still not very comfortable.

17. A window in the toilet. I do not understand why it is necessary when there is ventilation? Likely to sit and pushing the shutter, thoughtfully looking into the sky. Immediately remembered our Russian toilets in the village, there were also windows

18. Soap, towels, hotel comfort. Speaking of comfort. All anything, to wash the bed there than so vigorous that it is impossible to breathe. I even locked in the throat of the nuclear floral scent. Towels also stank, I ventilate their vyvesela the next day.

19. The table in the midst of the hall well, you guessed further two rooms, each with two Cravath. The house was still with broken telly channels, and of air-conditioning. Basically enough for a comfortable stay.

20. This is a house of the fisherman. It is the same and the ticket office and navigator for tourists, and other store-type reception. When we already had breakfast, then went just here to find out how things are with fishing and in general, than that.

21. Inside the hanging skin of the bear. I touched her because never bear not to touch. But I must say black bears are found here. They are not big and a couple of times when we went to a local landmark, the bear ran across the road. Spectacle I tell you, just awesome. Only here the photos do not do so very quickly flee. They are afraid of people.

22. And this deer. They then often faced with the machines at full speed. But this naohochenny, trophy. It's a pity of course, a lot of downed animals. Around the forest, they run out on the road, deer, raccoons, foxes, small mouse ...

23. We asked the supervisor, whether they rent fishing rods. Because of the river can be fished Fly Fish. This is when constantly bombarded with a hook and take out. fishing rods and equipment to stand waist deep in the water well, $ 30 and any optional spinners.

24. Boots on the closer for fishing enthusiasts.

25. Here is the little hooks. Of course, I love fishing, but do not understand why they are colorful, fish really distinguishes colors under water?

26. Shop. You can buy a fishing rod, you can rent, nets, kalabashki any generally take nehochu. Well, I'm what? Do not want to? Want course!

27. We went to the street to try to prinoravitsya fishing. Den was the name of the seller / manager, explained how to fish, and I imagined how I would eat it. In the end it turned out that the fish catch is, you can not. She is under protection. If you want to catch a Ride in New York and pay $ 75 for a license for a year. In general, my interest immediately extinguished once gastranomichesky interest has been crossed.

28. Here is a sign for fishermen, but it's not for everybody. This fisherman, fish is not eating, so my grandfather always said the fisherman.

29. Fishermen. They are scattered everywhere along the river. Stand waving rods waist in icy water. Never seen one with a fish in his hand, though, and there was a very long time watching. I guess this thing consuming and requires patience.

30. Water must say sooooo cold. Mining, so it seems clear and plunged to ... No, leg frostiness in just a minute.

31. Fishing is good, but we went on the local tracks. Near the town was all so provincial. In the general population are farmers, freelancers, retirees, and of local dolt. Everywhere hang American flags. America is a country of patriots. People love their country. With the president, which are constantly changing as it may not connected. This cafe where we had breakfast the absence of their products.

32. snack, went along different farms. These are wonderful cow caught us on the way. Contrary to the prohibitory sign, we quickly pripapkrvalis and clicked them. In this area a lot of cows, but horses for some reason at times less.

33. We dropped the car at obocheny. I must say the people here do not frighten or anywhere, and especially in the provinces, so it was even possible to leave open, no one would have picked. People are very friendly and calm. Perhaps even this reminds American film some of the series: "Quiet town shocked heinous murder." No ordinary events on stealing cars or something such could even be. In general, left the car and went into the forest. Here's a creek in gbuine.

34. The Americans are trying to save nature in its original form. While walking around I could see the skunk. They say that if a man accidentally bumped into him on the way, all the machine can be dropped, because all terribly stinks and nothing more than the smell did not withdraw. And by the way skunks exactly like them to draw cartoons :) Close disneivskih little creatures do not fit, they are afraid. So that's rotten stump with mushrooms.

35. Few zaplutali. Mountain forests are very thick, a lot of steep climbs and descents. Stuffiness and high humidity. Well, that almost everyone over here kilommetr have such natural streams. The water is cold and clean. We wet their hats, for greater coolness.

36. This is another small stream. Through the thick trees, the sun breaks.

37. I have noticed among the foliage that is brilliant. It was a toaster. You know, I always wonder at all that this often makes one or another piece of civilization? As it turned out at all here, I can hardly imagine. No electricity, no space for tents, nothing, just a toaster in the woods.

Tags

See also

New and interesting