Interest clubs

Boring is? You just do not know what to do in this life. But the Swiss are very much aware of. Photographers Ursula Shpreher Kortelini and Andy walked through local interest clubs and photographed a group of people whose passions do not fit into the framework of the conventional representation.

For example, there is a club of fans of kite flying.

Communities Tamils. Well, no, and like we have, it's not impressive.

Kids Cheerleading. Curiously, there are taught from childhood to flirt or an analogue section of gymnastics?

Club owners poodles. Not surprising. The usual thing and we have.

Club mushroom pickers. Interestingly, there are welcome dance with a tambourine for the best yield of the mycelium?

Club divers. For some time now, and in Russia there are.

Club Santa Clauses. And here it is creative! I have joined! Snow Maidens take? And those that are in black coats, this evil Santas, I understand. They come to the bad boys. And - especially girls.

Critics Club. Gloomy guys. Perhaps tiring and sad all the time to criticize. Yes and appearance some, uh, specific from them.

And did you notice how photographers beaten idea submission varying pictures? Very symbolic displayed atmosphere each club.

Club smokers. I feel, with new laws and soon we will be such. Anyway apartment with rooms for smoking are already building.

Fans Club pigeons. Suddenly. Very cute. Especially trapped in the dovecote uncles. Symbolically.

Club of fans of "Star Wars." Well, it's like our rolevikov or kospleyschikov.

Fans Club carnival costumes. Something similar is done by those who engaged in the reconstruction of vintage dresses. Very popularized trend nowadays.

Fans Club SDA. Oh, very original. By the way, what they do there, gathered?

Club firefighters. Also very funny hobby. Here, it seems, decided to pour each other from the hoses. Well, or I do not know what else to do at the club firefighters. Exploring new directions?

Club scouts. Paintball and practice eksbi engaged?

Club shooters. Such we have in the set.

Club players. If the photo is not staging, the format design of the club is very original.

Society of Lovers of taxidermy. Simply circle skilled humanists.

Ham radio. In Russia, such a community will see a maximum of 15-year-old boy. And here are adults. Want to shake hands! Smart people need. Smart people are important.

Community butchers. I am a vegan. I can not look at it. Single pass by.

What a country rich in suggestions. But I want to know all the people of Europe are diverse?

Theatre Club for children. These studios and schools today dime a dozen. Each first actor and theater-goer.

Tram Club. Probably the strangest thing in the world community. What are they all doing? Probably some kind of its own atmosphere!

Boxing club. Club why? How is it different from a simple boxing section?

Tags

See also

New and interesting