A terrible accident in Lower

On the night of June 5 in our city there was another tragic accident: 27-year-old pedestrian just ripped apart a car that drove at a speed of nearly 200 km / h. Motorist fled the scene, and the next day appeared in Nizhny Ads "red car" ... The accident occurred on the highway in the village Bogorodskaya "What's New". Several days later, the task force found the culprit ... car accident identified the pieces of the body that are left of the deceased 27-year-old Sergei Pedro. The driver in such a hurry to escape from the scene of the accident, which is not thought to get rid of traces. Today, 24 June journalist «Pro Cities" to talk to relatives of the victims, who believe that it can "hush". As it turned out, Dad motorist - former chief assassin "Cid" Bogorodsk city.

Saved each other. The younger sister of the deceased Sergey Maria, barely holding back tears, told reporters how her brother was killed. The accident occurred on the highway Bogorodskaya June 5 at about 2 am. "Sergei and his two friends were returning home from a cafe at night. They crossed the road to the provisions of light when the driver jumped out! Sergei pushed his friend Dima, and he did not have time to jump! My brother just torn to pieces! Hands and feet were in different parts of the road, everywhere pieces of his shorts! A driver just drove on and not even slowed down on the asphalt was not characterized by the following "- recalls the tragic events of the girl.

"The pathologist said that for the first time in 20 years, sees a similar case! He was sure that Sergei will be closed casket to bury ... doctors managed to do something and we were able to say goodbye to my brother, "- says a relative of the deceased Natalia.

Terrible, but on June 5 at mum Mary and killed Sergei's birthday. Brother and sister had to congratulate the mother and prepared her a gift. Instead of congratulations, the girl had come to her house with a sedative, to tell her that Sergei is no more ...

In no way to blame. The driver at the time of the accident was a "Mazda" with three friends, who "did not see anything." Besides the fact that at the time of death at the hands of Sergei Pedro had a bottle of beer! "At night, they could see the bottle! Sergei blow severed hands and feet of a bottle of beer can talk! A general inspector said that we have to prove that he was killed by a collision with a car, maybe he just was heart breaking "- angry Natalia.

Initially, the driver denied his guilt and tried to convince the consequence is that the wheel that night sat his friend. Later, the 27-year-old driver admitted that he drove a foreign car. "It seems that a lawyer suggested, to do so. That is why he is now under house arrest is, not sitting in jail, "- says Natalia.
Compensation. Motorist himself did not appear at the funeral and memorial service Sergei, moreover, he did not even brought condolences to the family of the deceased. "His mom and dad came to our home, wanted to help the money ... We do not need them, we want to see their son sitting! Where is the guarantee that he is still at large does not kill people? It belongs to the category of people who do not learn from their mistakes! We do not need anything from their family, no money will be returned to us brother "- confidently said Maria Pedro.

"We Sergei survived by his wife and two year old child ... who will now bring up a baby? Who will take care of his mother and sister, whose husband recently died "- asks Natalia.

Case zamnut? Father culprit worked for many years in law enforcement and served as chief of the Criminal Investigation Department Bogorodsk. Based on the fact, as is under investigation, but rather "stand still", relatives of the victims believe that there has not been without its links. "But we still think that? We call ourselves the investigator! None of us called in for questioning, do not communicate with the residents of homes that are on the road! I call myself an investigator, and she only feeds me breakfast. The point lead in Nizhny Novgorod, and want to judge the culprit in Bogorodsk, "- says Maria.

"We want him to be punished, and not sitting at home! He has already started to threaten me, I used to live in Bogorodsk until marriage did not come out, and I know it. So, he says I will tear off your head if I show in his city. He must suffer their punishment! Have To! His hands are still people may die, because lives only for himself. The child lost his father, and he only thinks about how he could not sit in jail, "- Natalia sighs.

At this point, investigators continue to investigate the case. Perpetrator of the accident is under house arrest, but he was often seen walking in Bogorodsk ... Mom killed Sergei has not yet recovered from the shock ... Relatives and friends of the deceased Nizhny Novgorod want to achieve justice and to prove the guilt of the driver who took the life of their loved one.

Tags

See also

New and interesting