Michael why do not you love Russia?

The question implies that I'll throw myself excuses to prove that I love. And of course assumes that you really love something Rus.

This conversation is too serious. And to some extent meaningless. His homeland, Germany, loved the crew of the German submarine topivshy northern convoys. And security officer, killed the royal children, loved Russia and did it for the sake of the interests of Russia.

I can tell you that I do not love in this world.

I do not like hypocrisy. I do not like lies, rudeness. I do not like when a strong mocks weak. I do not like when people are killing each other. Do not like it when you do not have an opinion. I do not like when the muzzle, even those I do not like.

I want my country respected. Respected for new technologies for modern plants for beautiful and clean city, high quality and inexpensive goods. For our beautiful women, for hard-working, and good men. I want others to join us dreamed not of despair, and not because we have a higher pension, and because we have a society of justice and breathe easier. To us went not with young prostitutes entertained and treated for diseases that no one but our doctors do not cure.

I do not want Russia feared and hated. I do not want to Russian abroad perceived as aggressive and boorish, who can not behave people. To the whole world thought about my country as an aggressor. I do not want us to be ranked first in terms of corruption and child mortality. I do not want my people to massive propaganda was converted to a unanimous crowd.

And I do not "Relish" our problems. I scoffed. Mocks the people in the Russian people, because of which Russia is not what I want to see her, but the way I see Russia NOT WANT.

Mikhail Efremov.

Tags

See also

New and interesting