And Ford Mustang turns ... in an elegant sofa!

And this is no joke! In continuation of the post - the real story of the conversion of the popular cars in a comfortable sofa and original. I do not know, of course, how he fit into the interior of the future owner, but boast an unusual furniture in his room, he just can! We look at the miraculous transformation on!

It all started with the fact that to our work got Ford Mustang Fastback 67th. The task was to adjust the kit Eleanor, like in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" in 2000. Kit was purchased by the owner of the car in the States and was quite crooked, not suitable for almost all elements. Before you take the car to work, I decided to look online photos, as it should be, this kit. Well, and came across this photo of the finished sofa.

Owner was offered a discount on the work, and I got the front of the car matrix. By the way, cars and iron was far from smooth, so that the matrix to be not quite perfect. Do not worry, this is the painters in this world.

The process of creating the couch lasted 6 months, mainly due to the employment of staff, and would last for a long time if not for the Muscle Car Show, held from 5 to 8 June on Yelagin Island in St. Petersburg. Two weeks before the start decided to accelerate and still finish it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting