How to engrave on the skin

So here we go, we need:
Stone worktop, hammer stamps - tools, leather saddle (my polo), the inside of the purse, hinged blade skin, stationery knife, glue for skin, thick thread, needles, scissors, paint, skin, nail skin nazhdachka scotch
Here's my piece shirt right size, it does not need soaking like a thick blanket, I just sbryznula him several times with an atomizer.

Behind prakleivayu tape, and then the skin will lead during the engraving.
I have a template for a standard size of his wallet 9.5 23.5sm
Obvozhu pattern pencil

Now inside the indents 6mm around the perimeter, it is necessary for the future of the joint. That's the way.

Now, the line cuts through this line swivel knife.

It is necessary to raise the edge of the purse with the help of a stamp - the heel and hammer. We hit the heel with a hammer fixing it in a sectional knife from the inside. That's the way.

After we raised the edge of the purse can be applied pattern. Here is my sketch. Behind the bar grifilem. With the help of a sketch I fix needles on the skin. Obvozhu pencil. That's what happened.

Now it's necessary to cut through the hinge knife.
That's the way.

Now we have to raise the whole picture for this we omit Reza knife all around the heel)) easier to show than to describe)) hammer knock on the heel, heel, I took a narrower as the drawing fine. Result.

Now I need to fill up all -zakruglit curls, do it wide heel tilted.

Then you need to lower the inside of the curls and curls thereby become volumetric and raised. That is such a tool we call podnimalka or hook. Here.

Then take the next tool is called the pear, they myplavno omit the places that we want to emphasize. With this tool I walk almost everywhere on each petal and each curl.

Next, we need to align all pat, remove irregularities. Here's a tool spoon or trowel.

Figure engraved, now does the schedule knife

Now we need to make the background Purse relief. For this purpose there is a special stamp small and large. Hit with a hammer on a stamp, and the entire surface becomes a wallet embossed

Now, in the center of the indentation do 6mm groove weld kanavkorezom.
Paint brown. Special paint for the skin is poured into a small amount on a damp cloth and then distributed over the surface. Another clean with a damp cloth removed the excess paint. Speakers areas become lighter at this time obscured background.

I then sizing the back side of a piece of fine genuine leather in the color of the inside of the purse. Vnutryashku I sewed in advance and I think the next master-classes dedicated to this. You can also take a ready-made whipped vnutryashku or from another purse.
Priklenivaem the inside of the adhesive to the skin from three sides, at the bottom middle of 2cm not sewn.

I ask this purse on the sewing machine thick thread, although I usually manually pierce holes with an awl and then sew by hand in a saddler.
So all the parts are sewn now proceed to the final processing. Trim the edges "kutikulnikom." I wipe all the glue. Tinted on all sides. Overwrites the edges so they are smooth and round. Now rub all purse eraser to lighten the protruding parts. Something where I want to rub sandpaper)) Lulu all shabby)).

Now, the last step -GLUING lacquer finish. After his purse shine.
Here's what happened.

I hope that my master the class will inspire anyone Activities engraved on the skin.
Here are some of my articles

Source: kozha.yvision.kz

Tags

See also

New and interesting