Salvaged from life

... Kiruha ill.
For all the time that he was in the hospital, his wife did not come even once. She was busy with the baby looked after. Not one to leave. This is despite the fact that Kiryukhina in-law sitting all day at home, not working.
Now he needs a transplant vital organs. He received a disability pension of 12 thousand and lost his job. Turn on the transplant - about two years.
And the "expensive" put him out the door. Why do you need if you are disabled and do not make money? Cyrus pulled off the old kopeck piece on the outskirts of Moscow to the elderly mother. He is not allowed to see her son. Father-in at the last meeting shook his fist in front of a massive nose and asked for more then not appear. You say, my daughter's entire life ruined. Sick - not a man.
But the worst thing - one of the calls Kiruha a "wife" and her argument that she is able to soberly assess the risks, therefore believes that the chances of a return to normal life he does not. The reject human material.
I am a man of peace, despite his fierce shkafoobraznuyu complexion and unshaven face. I did not fight with the school. But now, seeing from afar a blond head Kiryukhina still his wife, I turn to the other side of the street. I'm afraid that does not keep it and strangle nedorazumenitse.

Tags

See also

New and interesting