About how we were raised kittens

So we have come to pass in addition Coto family, and what will actually post. According to custom, the first post, please do not kick. Photos will be many, will spread slowly.

I would like to make a brief introduction about the differences in the breed. So, there are four kinds of Scots: Scottish Fold (Fold), Scottish pryamouhie (Straight), Highland Fold and Highland Straight (longhaired Scots). Please remember that there is no such species as: Fold British veslouhie Scots, blue (purple) British (Scots). Fold happens only two breeds koshek- Ukrainian Levkoy and Scottish (Highland). Similarly, color is mentioned in the title only Russian blue. You can now begin.

My query Venka a husband, went to the club in search of. Found a lop-eared handsome macho Stitch.

Here we are pregnant

4/28/14 armed medicines, gloves and nerves take over the role of the midwife. Our nerves and efforts resulted in four wonderful kids. The photo immediately after birth (the firstborn)

Born and rather eat

Lilac pipsqueak, three days old

Three days. That's such a strange whales.

Ten days. Already opened their eyes.

Our kids have grown up a bit, 10 days

"That's what I'm great!" 16 days

Profile. 16 days

Girl baby. 16 days

"Ya model!". 16 days

Our tails. 16 days

Kids are already trying to eat

Kids grow up, already 24 days

Baby girl (color purple marble), 24 days

Straight Boy lilac, 24 days

Malchik- Straight, twin girls, purple marble, 24 days

Boy - fold, purple bandit 24 days

Mom teaches played

Here are our babies turned half months, starting slowly ready for sale. Unfortunately, due to a move documents do not succeed, we can only grow, adapt socially and wait for new caring hands.

Devochka- Straight, purple marble

Devochka- Straight, purple marble [2]

Straight Boy, purple marble

Straight Boy, purple marble [2]

Straight Boy, purple

Straight Boy, purple [2]

Boy-fold, purple

Boy-fold, purple [2]

Here we were joined by my monkey Fleur. That's all. Thank you for your attention. All the love and seals!)

Tags

See also

New and interesting