Survival lessons from Grigory Sokolov

I want to introduce you, and I think most are already familiar with in absentia interesting person, and it is interesting that with him not scared to be in woodland or in the zone of alienation can.

No this is not a fictional superhero some - it Grigory Sokolov, born in Vologda. After graduating prof.uchilische specialty navigator assistant mechanic riverboats, Gregory is a trainer on boating and then what will be discussed further - he guru campfire, creating overnight and as full of headlines on the internet - he knows and shows survival techniques.

I myself remembering childhood, school tours, bonfires, and the first lessons OBZHD (basics of life safety) unwittingly absorbed the lessons of life, just not the ones that we constantly need, and those in which it is better not to fall. Well, for example, we found ourselves without matches in the forest, there is a minimum inventory, you need to warm up, you need to arrange accommodation, as to cross the river without a boat, and these priklyuchencheskik HOW? a lot of practical skills ... Available Gregory leads us not quite to just getting into difficult situations to apply them, but also to ensure that everyone can use them just in the normal campaign, perhaps to surprise someone and make an impression.

This resource "YaPlakal" I brought my cousin Sergei. Two years ago, sitting by the fire and eating the kebab, I was interested in what he was doing in his free time, personal issues, etc. He told me about the PL that here raznotematicheskie conversations, opinions, and there is always something to laugh. We are both from Eastern Ukraine, live in different cities, but somehow now deal less than in childhood, and yet rustic adventures we have with him and the other younger brothers galore (all summer rodychi floated children in prigorodskuyu village to grandparents ). As you can understand, this paragraph I dedicate the brother Sergei, he can now read and understand that yes him say ...
Okay, moving away from the lyrics. Grigory Sokolov also deserves attention because it goes with rebyatney hiking, teaches them a real man's rules: do not give up, look for solutions, not mope and be able to keep themselves in unusual circumstances. The manner of communication and indeed speaking styles Gregory very peculiar seeing his movies very often laugh, the funny words, he nevyrezaya videos leaves us an example of what to do if something is wrong what the consequences, so in one of his lessons Valen tree broke his camera.

Posted in [mergetime] 1402305331 [/ mergetime]
Well, it's time to put their favorite video tutorials: the first is the well-known method of obtaining fire skating wool with chalk

Posted in [mergetime] 1402305385 [/ mergetime]
The second video in which using the bottoms butylokmozhno get fire

Gregory has a sense of humor))) has a passion for industrial alpinism, active games, parachuting, cycling ... in short all the boyish enthusiasm. Tourism - a stilzhizni Sokolov.

Posted in [mergetime] 1402305469 [/ mergetime]
The third video shows you how to shelter from the rain in the pine forest of natural materials

Posted in [mergetime] 1402305498 [/ mergetime]
I met with the first video of Gregory accidentally, looking terrible news from Ukraine, reading reports about the DNR and LC, touched thoughts about the war, how to survive and protect the family, etc. And got to the fourth video. I do not speculate about the topic fascists, nationalists, etc., but trust in the East as in all shiver live the last half of the year ... Generally, the video as having a gas lighter and nettles to catch fish.

Posted in [mergetime] 1402305531 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1402305573 [/ mergetime]
Then I will introduce the shared resource with Yutuba hero of this topic. www.youtube.com/user/Grigoryi1/videos
Each of us is still the same boy who pulls on an adventure.

Tags

See also

New and interesting