Alfa Romeo GT 3.2

Hi, YaPovtsy!
The story is about a representative of the legendary brand Alfa Romeo.

Well, meet:
GT 3.2 2004!
To start a small tour of the model.

Design GT - the work of the legendary Italian coachbuilder Bertone. Next Generation - 159 / Brera drew Giugaro - but this generation "is not the same" for another reason - the platform of the German cars became more and more comfortable and the autobahn is not to say that much lost in the handling, but ... not enough to complete the picture of nervousness, which is endowed with the previous generation.

About Engine: V-shaped 24-valve six 2.5, 3.0, 3.2 - the latest aggregated 156 and 147 GTA, as well as 10 power derated version 3.2 was put on the GT, such as mine. Moreover, the 3.2 was the basis for the creation of the company's motor 3.7 Autodelta. While both the 159, Brera is also in the top 3.2, but the coincidence of volumes - a marketing ploy, since the basis - holdenovsky engine, only modified, but not a wop.

Huddled together, all these factors we find that GT 3.2 - the latest and most Italian of all more or less fresh Alf, which has not yet been touched by globalization. It keeps the spirit of "the» Alfa, 75, 33 - difficult to manage, but quite mad if adapt himself. It is this machine - the top option (we are not talking now about Ferrari and others) of the Italian thoroughbred breed. And to say that it does not rub - not turn the language. One need only listen to the motor, because even on how it sounds in the car, too, worked.

The car came to me at the end of 2011, with a mileage of 115 tonne-kilometers. A lot of interesting things for these kilometers has seen - the first Russian host drove her all over Europe, as evidenced by the checks, together with the European service stations - for example, to replace the clutch in Spain ... In Europe this car and visited a hail. Then the car moved to St. Petersburg, the second host holil and cherished, the money was not sorry, but required a lot =)

And the third turned out to be the owner of me. At the time of the acquisition it had only to wave wheel bearing pads and buy winter tires. I rejoice in it immensely, even though it was winter, enough snow. Plans at the time of the acquisition was a great deal. The body is not broken and does not curve that 3.2 with mileage rarity, is asking for cosmetics - marks hail me so annoyed that they did not see that I often "forgets" to wash the car. So imbued with this machine (this is my third alpha) in the winter consumption reached 22.5 liters, and new front sottozero had deteriorated in the spring. In the spring of 2012 rocked the suspension and brakes and went straight from the tin P Zero in the summer season.

At a time when I had 155 2.5 V6, I was often asked - what I see in her. When there was 146 TI, fewer questions. Now GT - and this clinical case, in a small circle called the alpha virus. She is beautiful, gives a lot of fun at the wheel, sitting in her nicer than at home in your favorite chair. From idle boomy hysterically at 6-7 rpm sea of ​​emotions and sensations Ocean. During the tenure of the machine at work, I became a little suspicious look - with a smile on your face every morning.

Case for the winter, a fresh set of Pirelli, small routine repairs, visited me the idea of ​​the sale, wanted to try Abarth. But NG life began to place everything in its place: 2 times tyuknuli me lightly in the same place, both times in the parking lot. Very frustrating and costly gemorno - because wing, bumper and left headlight had to search, and the sale briefly forget. Those who have ever bought for Touring Car GT, will understand me. Ng went to Italy in the local showdowns me too does not pleased. And after returning ustakanilos and strengthened the desire to leave the car. Well Alpha Alpha would not have been if I had not hinted to me the right decision: sprung a leak lining the front of the head and got antifreeze in the oil.

He took out the engine and disassembled. Before the bolt.

Condition of shafts and sleeves for the khon I was pleasantly pleased - still selenia racing every 7-8 TCM - not the worst choice.
Then it was decided to restore the car completely.
According to the motor were purchased:
Inserts, rings, exhaust valves, gidriki, a set of original pads, springs all the valves, rings under the liner, pump, with all timing rollers naturally ... gear intake shaft the back of the head - accidentally dropped on the floor old. With the expectation of the Rings came incident: was ordered set of original (non-original 3.2 there) ... Came set. On the one piston. And was 2-3 weeks. It was the same with inserts - they sold a pair of one-neck turns. From these little things add up tedious wait, that was what to do ...

Dust beauty ...

Kakbe suggests - rather makes me =)

Either repair the main thing - cleanliness.

Especially if it is about the motor!

Result ...

Meanwhile, the work became very oblique glances and, in any case, raised the RFP

Spare parts for my car - it is, at times, very scarce. In Russia, our brother, and do not favor the presence of nishtyakov not hold. Fights a little, and my body did not find anything. So something that was ordered from Polish baraholshikov.

How do I then thought, the recovery has entered the final stage, it was decided to pay attention to the decor. Staffing these things just aluminum. And the letters and numbers - red.

The beauty of photos taken on the wallet does not give ...

At the same time I decided to cheer up the suspension. Ordered Koni Sport and the entire front, so that really go, so go to the buzz.
Meanwhile, a body without a motor drove prosvezhit makeup. I bought the original left wing and decided to upgrade to a head heap. Also the original.

Parse finally ... It was terrible - horror ...

The typewriter has long been under a hail ... but now everything was very smooth and beautiful

Here in this picture a lot of expectations and money
This engine parts

Few lyrics ... patience is necessary for such work a lot ... once the evening revisited photos with his Christmas trip to Sicily, came across this month and then imagine how it would be with my GT annealed =)

The question has always painted for me was a mystery, and mystery - it is you do not go through the motor, it is art. Therefore, when choosing colors, it was decided to stay on the original, which came up with for this machine designers from Italy. Why did I trust their taste.

The body is almost ready:

Beauty!

Trifle, but nice! Turning on the equipment BlackLine

And then came that moment, an incredible thrill, the dream of every boy, these orgasmic feeling when you take neat Circuits and gathering a real, big, beautiful, iron engine!
Yes, what! The closest relatives of the miracle in the photo, are in the Ferrari!

Meanwhile, the corpse back to the base for the introduction of heart

Crankshaft, come on, bye! With all my love to you, I hope we'll see you will not soon!

Cylinder heads ... I change everything, but these parts - lifters, through them camshafts put pressure on the valve ...
If you only knew how hard to find new and original pieces ... 24 ...

A little about the camshaft gear.
When parsing engine fell to the floor and split the above item, standing at the back, that is - the right head. On the same day he was ordered a new number was specified for the EPER, the blame for my car. Now I understand that it was wrong. In general, when it came, it was postponed unpacked into a common pile of spare parts. Here, it was time installation timing (yes !!! heads already on the motor! Photo below) and time ominous bluish gear =)
Who would have thought that at one the same number in EPER these details can be both from the left and from the right Bosko !!!

Pay attention to the positions 1 and 2
Of course, I was "lucky».
Well, she found the ECU. Since new - it is the next month, and 50/50, according to the catalog.

Here he is, the handsome. 240 atmospheric forces and torque of 300 Nyutonmetrov
after each operation with a motor, bandaging his film ... so mote has not got =)

The order of ignition 1-4-2-5-3-6 I unconsciousness upivshimsya'll remember for a lifetime ...
one of the heads already on the motor ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1402049661 [/ mergetime]
Due to certain circumstances, I myself put the engine did not, did it when she wound up ... like 15 minutes ago, arrived and took almost a year ... We have to do quite a bit more so for the exterior, but the machine pleases everyone day have been run and now you can safely press the gas pedal.

Here we have no wings, front bumper, headlights ... 24 minutes after the first start-up =)

And yet ... ... Summer Morning, quick charges at home, music dos lens coffee ... a gentle stroll from the 4th floor. I can not wait. I can not wait to see her. Here it is, my sladkopopaya, rear light peeking from behind a gray mass of yard neighbors. ... I went over in my head yesterday evening checking the oil - everything is OK. The key in the lock, and that's rattling displeased early rise busso disturbed the silence of St. Petersburg green courtyard. Wait. Oil temperature budge, gently touched the yard. What a thrill! These 300 meters across the yard, perhaps that is best in the morning - because it is something our with her intimate. Then it will look at us, turn around, and some will even try to catch up. And these 300 meters - like a caress the beloved, smell and warmth of her skin, a quiet, gentle, humble voice ...
Ten minutes later we flew to the viaduct, tires already holds, the engine is already singing, we have fun together, because we live by the same. Welcome regular gray neighbors in the parking lot. We're still quibble, pobasim couple of minutes after a hot road ...
I go, I feel - looks ... Turned ... God, she looks cute ... Wait. I need you to make tchotchke ...
Alfa Romeo - it's forever friends. So it is better not even think =)

This is interesting - break, I do that all ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting