Why does everyone love Apple and McDonald's?

Post written by me. The original reading here.

The post will be nine images and one video.

[Next]
For a man diligent and secured what happened yesterday in St. Petersburg, it is more important than, say, a "last call" for sentimental graduate. Services that "last call" happens once in a lifetime, and the international economic forum in St. Petersburg held annually.

As a professional photographer, I had the great fortune to take action, which is now about writing all federal media. I usually do not like to officialdom, immediately comes to mind a quote from the "12 chairs": "Gavrilin began his speech is good and simple: build a tram, - he said - is not eshaka buy." But here I must say, all very friendly, modern and in the case. Today, the first day of the forum, I went to the session devoted to communications and their role in enhancing the competitiveness of companies.

In general, the idea is understandable session. Here, for example, from a guy who has a popular photoblog, more chances stockade decently paid shots than its counterparts Silent.

The moderator of the discussion was Tina Kandelaki. Tina said that the economy of our leaders have not learned to take seriously the strategic communications and to assess their role in enhancing competitiveness.

Why, for example, in any shopping center it is the longest of all to McDonald's, but may be somewhat beside counterparts? Is it because we simply do not know there is no way this brand because the company's communication with all flawlessly.

Even we are talking about such an important thing as a successful rebranding. The world is changing - changing business needs. If in the 90s in the center of Moscow could hold diner "We Seregi", then in 2014 it is impossible, it should be some Serge Café, where good music and food from which is not exactly a poison.
Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov said that the charge of preparations for the World Cup in 2018. It will be held in 11 Russian cities. A huge number of people coming from all over the world who, at best, knows Moscow and St. Petersburg. The rest of the area are in need of branding. Shuvalov joke, they say, the Germans have to learn the city of Kaliningrad. If someone does not know, Kaliningrad - the former German Königsberg, attached to the USSR in 1945)) By the way, recently carried out a good job promotion areas: Kazan and Vladivostok proof.

Sergei Chemezov, general director Rostec, said that the corporation are really cool brands such as Russian Helicopters, KAMAZ, Yota, but there is a problem of global recognition. On the other hand, the Rostec in 2012 rebranded and Chemezov said that the corporation in the world market has found a person - rostehovsky quadrangle began to learn and partners, and a wider audience. Chemezov also said that Rostec will be the first corporation which hold a public assessment of the value of its brand.

Oleg Sienko, General Director of "Uralvagonzavod" shared that his company uses non-standard tools to promote its brand: produces fashionable branded clothes, for example, as well as support already legendary toy World of Tanks.

The businessman Ruben Vardanyan: The key concept for the brand - are. What matters is that you're doing. Create an external image without inner content is not possible.

Tina asked all participants in the discussion: a Russian brand you personally like the most.

Igor Shuvalov said that "Gazprom". I agreed with him Oleg Sienko, saying about "Gazprom" compose songs even in the Comedy Club. Ruben Vardanyan sympathies on the side of the Savings Bank. Sergei Chemezov was tactful and his corporation named brands - Lada, KAMAZ, Kalashnikov. Peter Necarsulmer side Lukoil and MTS. But Steffan Williams of RLM Finsbury confessed his love for the brand Yota. It seems to me that cooler "Tiny-potato" no nothing. That's where the worthy competition with American fast food monsters.

Tags

See also

New and interesting