Modulo: Extensible spare battery

Continuing the theme portable chargers . Often when choosing a power bank we focus on the physical size of the battery and its volume - like that it does not take up much space in your pocket, but it was an opportunity to charge the phone to the maximum at any time. Unfortunately, successfully combine these two properties - a rather difficult task, but the team IDAPT, in my opinion, was able to develop a convenient device, comparable in size to a credit card (the size of the battery - 85 x 50 x 10mm, the size of a credit card - 85, 6 x 53, 98 x 0, 76mm) - in the wallet, of course, do not put it in his pocket but quite fit.

About a month ago, all at the same start up company on Kickstarter to raise funds for Modulo, and to date has collected 430% of the planned amount.

The main feature of this battery - extensibility. Ie You can connect up to 5 units and get Modulo battery capacity of 10,500 mAh, which is more than enough to charge most mobile devices. And if for the next 4 days will be able to collect another $ 20, 000 (increasing the total amount up to $ 150, 000) - the battery capacity will be increased to 2500 mAh (now it is 2100 mAh), which will give an opportunity to gather the battery capacity of 12,500 mAh.

To obtain a copy of the need to donate at least $ 25 (shipping included), and for three batteries - $ 60.

Due to the fact that the plan is exceeded - to order a variety of available options.

Crank modulo

Adding $ 18 to the donation, you can protect yourself from a lack of charge in the phone! Unless, of course, do not forget to take this add-on a hike.

Wireless charging

I enjoy every technological and sovermennoe? Then you can add $ 10 and get the add-on wireless (Qi) charging. And even for $ 60 you can order a very interesting stationary storage i4w, development of the same team.

Solar charging

And one more add-on for lovers of nature - it can be used separately to charge devices through usb-port and charging Modulo. In favorable circumstances the output goes 1A.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/224085/

Tags

See also

New and interesting