Cat show in Tomsk

I never shoot weddings, funerals, corporate and tydy ... but reportage shot at cat shows I love and rented it with pleasure. At first I just went as a party with her cats in the exhibitions and even scary to imagine riding in the country with a cat exhibitions ... The farthest was leaving to Cheboksary (2 days journey from Tomsk, on the pot, it is still an adventure :)). Well, take a camera, he smacked his little pleasure. And somehow it is fun coincided with the cat owner happy to see the results of the shooting, now I go to exhibitions without cats and shoot, shoot, shoot.

That is as impressive "Grandfather Frost, a beard made of cotton" :). Neva Masquerade cat.

Lukoshko happiness. 5 Maine Coon kittens. In Russia, like big cats. Therefore, such a popular British, and now the same boom in the Maine Coon. Since this is the largest domestic cats.

Eyes cat from Shrek certainly drew from Scottish fold. In this case, Collie embodiment. Almost 100% sure that the main question from the audience to the owners of folds - "you specifically their ears to the head paste?»

Another popular entertainment - costumes for cats. No practical use at trade shows does not have, just for fun.

Crown not too tight?

Sphinxes, perhaps the most controversial breed. Someone is madly in love with someone loudly terrified ... I will not say anything, but they are cool to the touch :))

Alien guest.

Siberian. Of those audiences often sentence - "aah, well, we are on the run any garbage." This is certainly an insult to the breeders, who invest a lot of effort into the formation.

And when Siberians grow up a little bit ... so here they are.

It's the same cat as in the photo №10 and he ... 9 months. He's still young and will grow. :))

"9 months? Do not whistle? »
(Kagbe doubts Collie britanchik)

By the way about Britain. Now is not easy to find at the show the classic "blue British." Dominated by the different color options. Gold (as here)

. Silver. (Popular name - "chinchilla»)

Recently, there were long-haired and

Maine Coon

Another alien with bottomless eyes.

About sooole about sooole myo ...

Burmese cat

And a couple of abissinchikov for dessert.

Mini Leopard. Bengal cat.

These are the gingerbread. All the beaver and the sun!

Source: untt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting