May 1 River Zouche

So Zusha river - the right tributary of the Oka River, flows in the Tula and Orel regions.
We passed section length of about 70 km (Bredikhina - Novosil) and walked him 3 days instead of 4 as a day lost because of the canceled bus. To fish it failed late camped I rasstroilso, I had a rod and, as a result of the captivity of the garden in an alien land, tasty worms.
In the place where we had a slipway - a village Bredikhina further 20 kilometers of the river is narrow and there are many blockages that have to twine - Beavers generally pigs, I'll tell you, so many trees coffin, kapets.
Zusha in fact not deep, they say, a maximum of 2 meters, respectively, there are shoals. Each village has a bridge or embankment, which, as a rule, also have to twine. In general, in countries such as the river we rarely go, probably because of the above reasons, so that there is a kayak is not usual, so the local fauna we did not understand.

For example, geese do not have to explain that they despise us, for posture and everything is clear))

The Swedish family that is clearly suspect

Rams, clearly saw in us a new gate!

Goat - mils, while one of the members of our expedition ran in search of the store, they came to the shore and staring at us about something talking on his goatee)))

Busko

Find the bird in the photo

Here it is easy to find, for example ...

Dogs have told us a lot of uncomplimentary words, until we run out another low bridge.

Ducks darkness multitudes. This drake, judging by the hair, obviously punk.

Cow hair drake jealous and tries to imitate his style

One of these geese for some reason decided that we want to attack the village, and as a true Orel partisans figachit 15 kilometers in front of us, a periodic perturbation eider and confusing tracks takes us from his goose.

It Grisha, I saved him from the water, from certain death, imminent because he still died, sorry zhuzhika.

Here Grisha looks away from my head and thinks he is in charge, or does not think he's a bug ...

Uzhik smahatsya had not been caught in time and, it is true then, having received a dose of affection and irritation, has been released into the wild ... do not hold me, for he is still the skunk))

With fauna done, man who walked with us even saw a beaver and deer, but as someone sleeps a lot and can not get up at 6 am, the pictures we have them, we believe in the word
Now, as a true young naturalist, I proceed to the flora.
May greens very juicy, she would chew my word

On the banks are such raskrivushki much crumpled lightning trees

Do you like to skate, love to wear baydarochku

Greenfinch ... trees hanging over the water, lie in the water, under water, cover water, sometimes simply swim in the arch of trees, sveshennyh over the water ... well, trees and water in different variations))

Grass resembles the color of rice paddies

Tsvetulechki

The sun was almost all the time

I would not want to be a tree on the river, because if you do not f * is not lightning, it just eats beaver ...

Sometimes we cross those bridges here, it's a good bridge, they do not need to enclose)))

Around the beautiful landscapes ... sometimes swim, and one of the towering wall of the coast, sometimes banks slashed as if it was on a giant glacier ... I do not think that's Oryol landscapes are extraordinarily beautiful.

On the last day we passed an abandoned hydroelectric Vorotyntsevskuyu I polazila there until the boys run out ... I wanted to pass this difference, but we did not take risks, you never know what it is sticking valves, and probably in vain, it would be fun.

GES

It came closer to the mysterious white bushes, sometimes veiled continuous carpet sloping bank of the river, and our spectral analysis showed them wild cherry

Cherry

There are downsides - the darkness, several thousands of mites, a huge amount of blood-sucking creatures that are trying to piece otozhrat from you, so we all went terribly fashionable and stilnymi- pants into socks. Ticks in the early strained, in Karelia they do not, and I was nervous.
In general, I can say, Orel region - it is a very south. I was in Orel before, but in nature and in May, it felt really good out there in full bloom new life and nature is preparing to fly - a handful of pairs of ducks, beavers make blank Ptushko sing different in every way, especially persistently do cuckoo frog sing their songs surprised, and around everything is blooming and smells of cherry and mud)))
Nature is very beautiful, the sun is warm, the river is very picturesque river Zushi go very happily and in the May campaign for our band, you can find a lot of beauty ... and the right way, though unexpected, such as a table in the ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting