Just people - the project Brandon Stanton

Brandon Stanton, a photographer from New York under the name Hony, created a name for itself by making a series of shots entirely unknown couples, individuals and even animals.

I'm interested in photographing people and stories of their lives and relationships, but short. And it turned out that we are all connected as a single string.

- What do you most want to say about it?
- She was still scared to dizziness, when he sees an insect.

Once he threw me ...

One day we were driving through Italy, and worked in a train station, sploshnyakom love songs. And we have to reinvent the translations of these songs. The stories we wrote, had continued. In general, it all ended so we first laughed to tears, and then began to weep with sentimentality.

- What do you like most about your wife?
- Her creativity.
- When you were under the greatest impression on her work?
- When she sewed the dress.

- After I found out that my father had cancer, I drove across the country to be with him. It was the best time of my life, these 16 months.
- And what do you remember most?
- Adoption of his last words.

Photos gained a lot of fans. Only on Facebook at the photographer 5 million subscribers, and how many people visit the site? Write letters, meet in person?

- What's the worst thing in life?
- Climbing at Met Gala stairs in this dress.

- What do you fear most and when you most afraid of?
- Now. I am responsible for the preservation of the statues, and afraid that they who are not spoiled. Are in fact Nemer!

- What do you like most about your father?
- His sense of humor.
- And give an example, when humor was very timely?
- My cousin died three years ago. Everyone was in prostration, and a bunch of us drove cars. And then Dad drove three circles around the process and machine made this honorable circle. Everything is relaxed and even smiled.

Recently, it also lists replenished fairly pairs of famous people at an event to raise funds in favor of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. But even he photographed them in his usual manner, without mentioning names, just asking them about that, about this, that they do not fit into the overall dynamics fotopovestvovaniya.

All that matters is love and friendship, the rest is just the game.

Several years ago, I was constantly embarrassed. Now I just do what I want.

She is my Rock of Gibraltar.

She was the perfect child, it had no problems. A lie. I take it back. She was a tomboy, a terrible guy. The real nightmare. But the perfect child.

Now our feelings are much stronger than they were before. The two hundred thousand times.

I believe that the average person has the same unique perspectives on things, like any celebrity. So I spent the meeting "without tuxedos" to understand these people.
Apparently, the project is interested in all the people in the world because he is alive and real. In fact, a great many photos. They can be viewed at humansofnewyork.com.

Just met.

- What is the happiest moment in your life?
- When I graduated in college.
- And the most unlucky?
- When I realized that I can not use it in life.

I do not think I'm the best source. I'm not the most attractive. I am sure that not very much fun to watch as your man crawling to you upstairs. But she loves me.

- What do you like most about your brother?
- He was cute.

I just wanted to let the common people aroused as much interest as the star of personality. And it seems I have been able to achieve this.

Nature News: open hunting season for sturgeon in Central Park. Albino Death Puma went on the hunt!

Mikromoda. Today

The two acted like real teens. As I approached, she buried her face in his shoulder. She kept giggling and he was sitting with a dull smile on his face as I told them saying something. And when I asked them about their relationship, she grabbed his hand and laughed again. And he said: "We do not talk».

Mikromoda. Today

The owner told me that according to the Indian myth of dogs with different eyes see the sky and the earth.

I was not married to 50 because all the candidates assessed in the long term, to sift them, they left. It is unnatural to begin a relationship with such assessments. When I met my husband, I did not even think about it, because relationships and developed.

We met at a charity event, we both liked the clothes and dancing. We are together more than a year, she's my friend, roommate, and my wife, I'm not kidding, we are married for over a year.

In my opinion, a wonderful project which reflects real life. A unique and inimitable. I recommend visiting the site of the photographer, there are hundreds of interesting photos.

Tags

See also

New and interesting