Moments of life of ordinary people

Personnel who do not claim to win fotopremy. They are made by ordinary people. On the most basic cameras. But to touch the depths of the American journalist dushi.Kogda weekly sports magazine «Sport Illustrated» Richard Deutsch, asked in his Twitter question: "Do any of you have photos, which show the best thing that happened to you in life?", It inundated responses. Richard got hundreds of different photos with captions.

Website has selected for you the best photographs, which capture the unforgettable moments of the lives of ordinary people.

Day, when the birth of my twins - a boy and a girl!

My son, who has autism syndrome, together with our new kitten.

The day when my wife woke up after a double transplant (heart, lung).

The day when we found out that my mother beat cancer.

I returned home after 6 months of service, to meet with his wife and first time to see my son.

The day when we adopted our three children.

My father is holding my son at 20 minutes after birth.

Last joint picture with my best friend Harley somewhere for a month before his death from cancer.

My nephew was born a week before my grandfather died. In this photo captured as much as 4 generations together.

Sons waiting my wife before going to the temple.

My sons met with his baby brother. This is their first joint photo.

I could not play on this thing. The best moment of my life!

Our daughter for the first time sees his brother, whom we have just adopted.

The day I met my wife. We have the same T-shirt, but it really is just a coincidence.

Photographer in Paris photographed moment when a loved made me an offer.

Yes! It was only a year ago!

Photo speaks for itself. Keep your first-born in her arms.

My daughter was born prematurely warmed her under the covers and feel her heart beating.

The best day for 6 months to as long as were born of my twins. They finally fell asleep!

My oldest daughter for the first time she read the beginning of books her younger sister.

My daughter for the first time went to school together.

The first game with my baby

The moment of discharge from the hospital after a second liver transplant.

Dad showed me the southernmost point of the Appalachian trail, on Christmas Eve 2011.

This week will be a year like me do not have my grandparents. Picture taken just before graduation.

Before he died of leukemia, my father told my boys the same story as me when I was a kid.

My mom prepares cookies with my son. Three years later, she was gone.

From the heart

More than a photo

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie-919705/bolshe-chem-foto-354455/

Tags

See also

New and interesting