... Mentally as we sat ...

One day, a group of friends consisting of three particular men, I went on a business trip. On the construction of the facility. It was a normal working day. It's time for lunch. Descended from the scaffolding, beds a newspaper, laid out natural foods: eggs, bacon, bread, cucumbers. Rubbed cups of yogurt, and suddenly one of the men pulls out a bottle of vodka. We are: "What are you? The working time? "He:" So there is a reason - my birthday. We're a little bit. After the change will continue. " "Aaah !!! So it is - a holy cause! "- Glad we put the glasses in a row. We congratulated, drank, dined and zasobiralis ... Hero for the day looked into the bottle - there remains a little. He brought her in one gulp in order, wrinkled his nose, threw a piece of bacon in his mouth and climbed on scaffolding. And I climbed. Suddenly - the noise, the shouts, mat. I looked down: on the ground, facing the sky, is the birthday boy. On padded feet to descend. Comrades tightened too. Oil painting: the lifeless body of colleagues, mouth open ... and ... Oh! Horror !!! One of his eyes ... got out of orbit ... In short, under the brow is a huge ... disgusting eye protein!
I just started shaking. The second man, in shock and ran without stopping lamented: "Fuck! Fuck! The birthday! Fuck! "The third paled, turned and suffered ... At one moment he came out of the dinner, breakfast and, I think, yesterday's dinner ...
After about three minutes, the birthday boy stirred, grunted and took a sitting position. In this ugly lump he slid on his knees. I broke into a cold sweat. I feel, and my lunch is asking for the will.
 - Guys, you what? - The victim surprised bulged to have two perfectly normal eyes. And we, in turn, is bulging at him ... his six.
Dumb ...
I do not remember which one of us ... forced himself:
 - What was that?
Birthday boy, not understanding, and sat shamelessly continued to blink with both eyes.
Somehow we found the strength to take in the trembling hands ... it is something lying on his pants. After visual examination and smelling object we verdict: "Salo ordinary».
Of course, we did not conduct an investigative experiment, but decided that as a consequence of the impact of the body on the ground is not finished chewing a piece of bacon popped out of his mouth and chewing ... corny stuck to its closing century.
We did not laugh. We were laughing.
With difficulty breath, carefully probed the bones and joints birthday. Not finding anything interesting, have started probing his backpack. Grope two bottles of sedative ...
... Mentally so sat ...

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting